Hey Hey,

The Videos fo the 2005 HITB Conference are available online now from http://video.hitb.org/2005.html. They are available in Bit Torrent format and divided into 2 Packs... 4.7GB and 4.3GB... I have the first pack downloading now and will have them both going over night. I plan on having them both completed before Friday...

I've got two offers for the community... Many of you can just download it yourself... but if you're like me and have a download cap... that may be a good portion of it...

I can burn and mail the two DVD set to anyone who's interested in it... if you have dial-up, a bandwidth cap, not enough hard drive space, lazy... whatever... The only cost to you will be two blank DVDs and postage...

The other option... is that I can put some of the individual movies onto one of my servers as requested and provide you with links to download them.... So if you're only interested in the wireless videos... I'll put those up and you can download a smaller pack...

The torrent isn't very fast... so for a lot of people one of those two options may be better suited for you... Just PM me, throw something in here.. or hit the email button... Those of you that are special enough can also message me on MSN/AIM..

Peace,
HT