Thread: Credit Card Fraud

The Recidivist

Credit Card Fraud

Well, I live up to my custom title.....again....

I put this in GCC so in case a skiddie comes here he might see it.

Some of you might have noticed that I hav been gone the last 2 months. I was in jail....again.

You can search my name and see other post where I was in prison just recently and was before that time as well. I was arrested on Dec 8th for Credit Card Fraud and Uttering a Forged Instrument. This case dates back to 1997. In my mid-teens I was quite the identity thief. I am still paying for it. They (the police) are slowly finding more and more charges to push against me. This one was brought to their attention when a detective entered the details into a FBI system that matches Modus Operandis against already convicted felons known ones. My name came up and from there they were able to build a case against me. I was lucky this time and able to get probation (some would say unlucky) with restitution. This makes a total of 4 years and 7 months I have spent in either prison/jail.

This is not a pity me thread. This is a thread to make aware to people considering this venture that while you might not get caught right away, its hangs over you for a while. I know the date when my last one was and the statue of limitations extends over me for 2 more years. That is 2 more years of expecting my life to be interrupted again to pay for my crimes. And while I am avoiding it at all cost, I deserve every day I do.

I am now a 9 time convicted felon and face many hardships (once again deserving) because of my actions. I made a lot of money but it was not worth it.

Please think about this.

Ryan
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Man, sorry to hear about your continued troubles. At least you can be a stand up guy about it. Good luck in the future.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

I am sorry to hear about your trip its to bad when you are getting your life together the past comes back to bite you in the @ss when you least need it. Im glad that you care enough about others to warn skiddies about what could happen years after. I hope that you can now go on with out having to look over your shoulder for the cops.
    No good deed goes unpunished.