Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Addicts...

New Addicts...

Since I don't have the privelege of looking in addicts anymore. I am going to turn GCC into the new addicts atleast just for me... I am giving fair warning so when you guys see threads that look either retarded or go on the security side of **** addicts covers every once in a while. Don't be surprised.

Starting with this... This is the new Official We are drunk thread. How are you guys going to have a we are drunk thread with me?

Howdy.

How's it going whiz? Me well i've drunk over half a bottle of satruce i lost count after the 12th shottie.
    And i'm suprised that i'm still able to type and spell reasonabley well.

i guess i'm gonna have a headache when i wake up.

cheers
    front2back

heh... you lightweight... You need to do an entire bottle of Grey Goose then talk.

Last Fri. An entire bottle of Grey, 3 forties and then an unknown amount of beers at the bar. Let's just say this.... Later that night. I was really happy.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Gawd I thought you were a serious alkie there for a sec front2, considering I'm still hovering over that 2nd cup of coffee here...then I remembered you're in the land of the backwards flushing toilets. Enjoy the drunk.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Howdy.

I've never personally tried that drink, but i've heard about it's strength. I will have to purchase a bottle and see how it all ends up..

then I remembered you're in the land of the backwards flushing toilets.
    Backeards forwards i don't care, i just get sea sick trying to watch witch way it goes.

cheers
    f2b

Just out of curiousity.... Why do toilets in the UK go backwards?

I will give you guys a play by play of my wednes. night. It is probably going to be well worth a longgggg story.

just remember if it's less then family friendly to make it a Hidden post.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Phobe - first off, front2 is in Australia, not the UK. Toilets flush forwards in the UK.

The reasoning behind the motion of the toilet water is that AUS is south of the equator. It's really a myth, but still fun to bring up from time to time.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: New Addicts...

Originally posted here by phobia
    Since I don't have the privelege of looking in addicts anymore.
    Yes you do. Anyone can look at the posts.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

only the first 4 lines