Thread: *.blogspot.com not loading

*.blogspot.com not loading

hi,
    Guys i am having problems with blogs of blogspot.com. I cannot open taosecurity.blogspot.com and all other *.blogspot.com. Browser seems to load the page but after some time it time out. Is anyone is facing the same problem with blogspot.com?
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

Howdy.

No problems loading taosecurity.blogspot.com on my end.. Infact i tried a few other .blogspot.com places and they all seemed to load up without a problem.
    Maybe clear your cache and cookies etc, and then see what happens, also if your using fasterfox maybe turn the throttling down or something, as some sites don't like some of the fasterfox settings..

cheers
    front2back

... The mess started on the 27th of February when the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority issued instructions to all ISP to block all websites displaying the controversial cartoon images of Prophet Muhammad.

Hence from the 28th of February the regulatory body barred access to a number of sites and it sadly included a few domains being hosted on the blogspot domains, rather then blocking the select few websites it seems they placed a universal block on all Blogspot.com sub-domains causing a number of bloggers to be banned from their own site for no apparent reason whatsoever...
    Blogspot Censored in Pakistan.
    \"And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.\"

Howdy.

I honestly didn't get what was so bad about those cartoons, i mean look at them what's so bad about them.

Originally posted here by :Singh:

Blogspot Censored in Pakistan.
    Thanks singh for the links as i was unaware of the blocking of blogger.

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    Howdy.

I honestly didn't get what was so bad about those cartoons, i mean look at them what's so bad about them.
    Well, sketching the prophet is what we don't like and we will never like a bad gesture against him. We will condemn it for what ever cost we have to pay for it.
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?