Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My experience (E17)

This is another shot. I took about 5 shots to post here and show how it looks. Remember this isn't even a configured back ground either.

The reason I didn't take 200 screen shots showing every peice off is because that would be a lot of space and a lot of crap to sort through. With these you can see what it looks like without looking through like 200 pics.

I'd zip or tar them but not everyone has one or the other, and that doesn't include the fact that you'd then have to download all of them, and look through this where this is easy.

If anyone wants to make a small video of how this looks feel free to add it here as well. The whole desktop is animated with the flames actually looking and working like fire and the rain falling.... All of that is configurable too.

The last one I took:

Hey gore ... Thanks for the screenshots...it's looking pretty sweet, love the minimalistic nature of it ... might have to try it out to ... Although I like the Xgl stuff from Novell as well ...I tried that demo the_JinX talked about ...It's some desktop ... Hope the new SUSE comes out soon

.C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Use Both. SUSE actually started over ten years ago by selling Slackware before making their own distro. I think both Slackware and SUSE are single handedly the most important Linux distros ever. Slackware invented the idea of package management, an installation script and so on, and SUSE then invented the idea of ease of use and ease of configuration. (For the RedHat users, sorry but SUSE was there doing it first).