Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Left wing, Right Wing, Chicken Wing?

It is the politicians who make these decisions to send our troops into harms way
    bingo. Think of it like this. There is an error in record keeping with the financial institution that gave you the loan on your car. Somehow they think that all of a sudden you are 6months behind on payments and decide to repo your car. Well they call up the repo men they have and send em on out to do a job. You shouldn't be mad at the repo men no matter how wrong what they are doing is, because they are simply doing thier job that they were sent out to go do by thier superiors. Yell at the politicians not the soldiers. I personally think this war is complete bs, but i will support our troops even more because of it. There is nothing worse than donig a job you know is wrong, have to do anyway, and then have people blame you for doing it.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Help me I don't know what I am. I want a governent of the people that actually represents the majority of the people. I want accountability, and openness in government and I am tired of lobbiest and big business and industry dictating the rules and laws of this country. So what am I?

So what am I?
    dreaming
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi JewishIntent

I have to disagree here............OK I am a GOY so you may ignore me, and to my Islamic readers I am an INFIDEL which is probably worse?

I just hope that my Bhuddist, Hindu, and Sikh friends are forming a rearguard

Hitler picked on the Jews because they had a closely-knit and self- helping community...........me, I am just a Christian GOY ...............and yes, I am envious.

So, I leave this Jewish company..............I could not relocate..............I get a card about two weeks later...............the address was handwritten, and the postmark was Scarsdale............... inside there was a "good luck card"............inside the card were 5 (five) TJs............Thomas Jefferson.......... and Jews are "mean"...........???????????????

Some years previous to that, my fiancee has called me...............a Jewish friend had called by...........he said something like : "no friends of ours don't get an appartment for a measly £5,000"................it was in a large brown envelope...............

A friend of hers at work needed a little help..............now, there are strict rules regarding young Islamic ladies and infidels/goys..............so I got a bottle of ink............and a $2000 fountain pen to test it with

Real people are real people mate.........and politicians are NOT real people.

Originally posted here by mischievous
    Help me I don't know what I am. I want a governent of the people that actually represents the majority of the people. I want accountability, and openness in government and I am tired of lobbiest and big business and industry dictating the rules and laws of this country. So what am I?
    Try Libertarianism; socially liberal but fiscally conservative. More true to what Republicanism used to be. Less government == better government.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic