Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Drinks

Ladies' Drinks

Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, www.thebar.com , does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Nope, they all make me hurl

Beer, lager, stout for me. Rum or vodka if I have to have a spirit.
    Most lady like drink for me would be Glayva or Baileys.

I don't have a sweet tooth though.

AOs Resident Troll
    I been told I drink like a "man"

What ever thats supposed to mean....I dont like foofy drinks...unless I am somewhere very hot and close to water...with nothing better to do

Mostly.......I like to taste my liquor

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Sorry Digoy but they are right. you are dring lady drinks. Then again I'm Irish so if it isn't black and creamy its for wimps or englishmen.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

AOs Resident Troll
    Thats it....its the Irish in me......I like the guiness...with a side of black bushmill...now thats drinking

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

hmmmn... i noticed that if there's a beer talk thread everybody is interested drunken AO?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    drunken AO
    Not bad... It only took him two months to get it...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Not bad... It only took him two months to get it...

???

Digoy don't let all this techno-babble fool you, AO really stands for Alchoholics Online
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I don't do foofy drinks either. They make me want to gag most of the time. The most foofy I get is either cranberry juice and vodka, or a whiskey sour. Otherwise it's rum and coke or shots of tequila. I don't drink beer though. I have a theory that men don't even like the way beer tastes, but they drink it so they'll be considered men.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.