Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signout a remote user from Yahoo! Messenger

Signout a remote user from Yahoo! Messenger

My friend signs me out when we are chatting in MSN messenger. I don't know whether he is using any software and he is also not telling me how he is doing that... Is this possible in yahoo! messenger also? If yes, how can it be done?

My friend signs me out when we are chatting in MSN messenger
    Is that actually absolutely correct, or does your system just crash/freeze? There is a difference.

Do you get the message "you have signed in on another computer"? If so he knows oyur user name and password and i signing into your account on another machine.

thanks for the reply...

Nihil, that sentence is correct. My system does not freeze or crash... I am just signed out... I must then sign in again...

Nokia, it does not show any message of that sort... It just signs out as we normally do by clicking on "signout"... Is there any tool to perform this task?

Is the same stuff possible in yahoo! messenger also?

If on the other hand your machine just crashes he is using a "booter program".

That would be typical of a useless, brain dead, luser of a skiddie...........sound like him?

Yes, all those P2P applications have versions of this sort of thing.

Otherwise, you may have much bigger problems, as Nokia has suggested. It would suggest that he may have your user name and password. Try changing your password.

He may also have a backdoor/keylogger on your machine, in which case you are owned.

OK Seen your post. The software is possibly a bit more sophisticated than it was. Sounds like it is just dropping your connection. That would "look" as if you had logged out.

may be his friend is trying to arp poision him by redirecting his traffic to false gateway.
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

Y'what??

Howdy.

yes there are some tricks u can use... you can freeze its msn with msn freezer... or flood it with msn flood...
    links :
    http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=N8IVSA96
    http://gregland76.free.fr/download.php?op=mydown&did=65
    {I have not used these programs, so i do not know if they are virii or trojans etc etc. I do know that they work, as i've had a customer show me. }

And also as your title to the thread asks about Yahoo then i will also add this.
    Code:
    put this as your yahoo status

1$ID$5$FU$++14KILL9716364
    and it should diconnect anyone that you are having an active conversation with..

cheers
    front2back

thanks for your replies!

putting 1$ID$5$FU$++14KILL9716364 as my status message does not disconnect the person with whom i am conversing... I use yahoo! messenger 7.5 beta with voice... Is there any other tool available to do this?

Originally posted here by naren006
    thanks for your replies!

putting 1$ID$5$FU$++14KILL9716364 as my status message does not disconnect the person with whom i am conversing... I use yahoo! messenger 7.5 beta with voice... Is there any other tool available to do this?
    ?? You seem like a skiddie just looking for tools.....go away.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown