Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: we are drunk thread.

Angry we are drunk thread.

Since I have no control what so ever about what goes on in addicts. I am going to create my own lovely zone in GCC. I need another GCC thread. Since I drink and I have drunken stories. I am going to create this one. If you guys don't get it yet this is a beg, plea, and plead for my old account back. To not get it is acceptable.. But, all the pst addicts member remember the We are drunk thread was more fun with me. Anyway... Let's all talk about our passionate moments.

P.S Mark can I get your book please... I need something else to read.

Howdy.

I'll join yah whiz. Ye ol' Drunk thread in Addict's was fun and also educational in some wierd way.

Anyhow i'm heading to a 21st this weekend, So what sort of beverage would you recommened for a 21st Birthday.?

front2back

Pimms and lemonade!

The Recidivist
    What the hell is a Pimm?

I would recommend an Irish Car Bomb (but not to many!).

1/2 Pint of Guiness
    1 shot of Jameson Whiskey (poured into the Guiness)
    1 shot of Bailey's Irish Creme (its own shot glass)

Drop Bailey's into the Guiness/Whiskey and chug!

Chug fast though because the Bailey's will start to curdle!!!

Ry
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

howdy

I would recommend an Irish Car Bomb (but not to many!).

1/2 Pint of Guiness
    1 shot of Jameson Whiskey (poured into the Guiness)
    1 shot of Bailey's Irish Creme (its own shot glass)

Drop Bailey's into the Guiness/Whiskey and chug!

Chug fast though because the Bailey's will start to curdle!!!
    That's very similar to the Cement Mixer drink, But instead we use milk instead of the bailey's, and i hate the taste of it if you leave it a few seconds to long. But when your already pissed you don't care as long as it's got alchie hole in it..

I will note this version down though and will pick these items up from the bottleshop 2morrow and see what happens.

cheers
    front2back

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Pimms and lemonade!
    Oh man!!! I was in London a few months back and ordered a Pimm... not knowing what it was. I was the butt of every joke back in the office from that point on.

I won't lie, it was good, but my masculinity was questioned after that.

I actually have a pic of myself drinking one in the atatched file. What a dork!

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

AOs Resident Troll
    Off Topic\

Why is thread being negged....
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Deeboe, are you sure your old enough to be drinking alcahol.? In the picture you look like a minor.

me starts asking to see every one's Id before they can participate in this thread.

Hi MLF,

Why is thread being negged....
    I can't speak for anyone else but the reason I did was simply because I think it's more appropriate for Addicts...I realize Whiz can't get into Addicts yet and that's why he started a new thread here...so I didn't neg him...but all the same...

Eg

EDIT: you can't seriously compare cheese with a I'm drunk thread f2b...and was ' achie-hole ' a insult directed at me? I didn't insult or neg anyone in this thread but if you want to get personal we can go that route.

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    Deeboe, are you sure your old enough to be drinking alcahol.? In the picture you look like a minor.
    DANGIT!!! Front2back, you suck! j/k

You aren't the first person to say that! I get ID'd for PG-13 movies!!!! Some people tell me it is a good thing and I will be happy for it when I am older. I say nuts to that! Just give me my beer and mind your business.

-Deeboe (25, I swear!!!)
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/