Thread: video, audio, x10 syncronization

video, audio, x10 syncronization

has anyone heard of a software suite that can syncronize video, audio, and X10? edit some video streams, with audio, and control lights. I'll see if I can get some more information or an idea what this is exactly needed for, but I'm looking to see if anyone can help.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

ok more info for you to go on...

what we want to do is hook up... say a motion detector... if you walk by said detector, it would launch a video clip.. say a bulldog barking. or maybe the computer will play a disco scene and it will make lights flash and dim accordingly.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.