Thread: BF2:Play Nicely

BF2:Play Nicely

Howdy.

Well i'm sure that most of us have seen that video on google with the german kid yelling and screaming and smashing up he's keyboard..
    Well i just came across this little video on YouTube.com and it seems that the kid was playing BF:2 and was getting owned pretty badly over and over and over again, thus in resulting in one very funny video of the action in the game, and cam grabs of the kid going mental at the computer yelling screaming and smashing the crap outta the poor innocent keyboard.

Anyhow here's the link and enjoy
    BF2:Play Nicely

LOL...I can sympathize...sucks when that happens ... though I think I'd have disconnected long before that
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

I gotta say, I've almost been there before. I have put holes in the wall...... shameful I know. Never freaked out on my keyboard though.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

OMG....you got to be kidding me.......no one gets into a GAME that far.

Do they???
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Well, when you get cornered like that and are constantly killed/revived by stat padders and nobody will help, it not only screws up your stats but prevents you from even being able to play...yeah I've lost my temper to where I've cursed like that, but never hurt my keyboard (and in a case as bad as his, i'd have long since disconnected)...though I did explode a intellimouse into about 20 pieces by slamming it down

Anyway, I take my play and stats seriously (2+ overall fragrate, 4+ as sniper) and to have them ruined by people abusing the system (notice one of them is US the other MEC) to stat pad (which in and of itself can ruin your stats since their ludicrously high scores from stat padding causes you to not win medals/awards), is enough to irritate me to put it mildy.

Still laughed my butt off at that kid though, he has way too much patience (as far as staying in the game)
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Howdy.

I was on a server a while back, and someone from the other team was delibertly shooting etc at he's jeep, then he would fix it back up and shoot it again until it was almost dead, then he would fix it again.
    Apparently he was cheating the system and boosting he's stats up..
    Anyhow me and a few other team mates soon stopped that, well no body likes a cheat.
    So we lowered he's stats in the similar fashion as the dudes in the video clip did.

f2B