Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retards?

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

Retards?

OK, I get about 10 of these a week and I'm curious if anyone else gets PMs from retards like this one?

hi,
    iam in new in computer field,currently i am doing computer engineering,and i want to learn the art of hacking,so please suggest me from where i have to start,and tell me how to hack our own computer and how to hack the password of screensaver
    if u tell me some tips then it is helpful to me,to start my career in good direction
    mumtaz
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Hi horse,

No one ever asks me to be their hack-sensei...sob!...guess I'm just not leet enough

Eg

Trust me, I don't want to be the "go to" guy for l33t hax0r training. It's bad enough that I turned some interns loose with knowledge that can be used for nafarious purposes.

Don't worry Egal, I will simply pass these folks along to you in the future!
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Hmmm, don't get them as much as you do, but this is one I've kept:

Please help, how to know password of administrator WTF I think I'm hacked please help !!! I want to catch this b1atch
    It cracked me up ...

.C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Don't worry Egal, I will simply pass these folks along to you in the future!
    Won't they be shocked when they get my answers !

Eg

Th13 - you should put together a really long article that leads them down some path of no return. Like maybe use that paper generator that was developed at MIT and see if that doesnt confuse the hell out of them.

As for your question I'm clearly not in the l337 bracket so I dont get these PM's
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

No one ever asks me to be their hack-sensei...sob!...guess I'm just not leet enough
    Egaladeist,
    I will pass all philosophy/art related PMs I get to you
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Hi preacherman,

Egaladeist,
    I will pass all philosophy/art related PMs I get to you
    Thank-you ! Does this make me leetsophical

Eg

I was thinking of simply saving up all the stupid questions and making a post of em.

--Th13

That could well prove very amusing

I get a few, maybe one a month.......................mostly I get legit questions about old hardware and operating systems, which is fair enough as they are usually too specific to make them worth a thread in the forums.

(1) tell me how to hack our own computer and (2) how to hack the password of screensaver

Hmmmm....................

1. Turn your computer on.
    2. Turn your computer off, then back on again.

I didn't realise that I was a l33t hax0r