Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Uhm. Hello?

Originally posted here by Negative
    Hey now... that comment was entirely metaphorical (I'm pretty sure Eg knows exactly what I'm talking about). I think you need to re-read "the rules", btw.
    Yes but to others it could come off as a personal attack, maybe you could/should off worded it better, and as far as the rules go, why do i need to re-read them for?

Originally posted here by Negative
    f2b > whizkid has been banned indefinitely (and not by gore, no matter how much you'd like to believe that).
    Hmm but wasn't he banned in the first place for speaking he's mind.? And as far as getting a indefinet ban that would of happened after Gore gave the original Banning...

and it's not a matter of me believing it, it's a matter of me and what others are allowed to think what we want, there's always 2 side's to the story. And i'm sure that we've all heard both.

I'm going to point this out ONE more time:

Whiz kid didn't get banned because I didn't like what he said. Whiz kid was banned for ATTACKING mods. Not making an anology like neg just did, a personal attack.

If Neg said to him he was a fat stupid moron, well, then the zero cool look a like would be gone too.

Why do I have to keep explaining this? Weren't you one of the people who PM me saying you were glad "that *******" was gone and not to give his accout back? (Could be wrong, which is why I've asked).

And as Neg has pointed out, I'm not the reason he's gone again.

Now, read carefully, I'm tired of going over this:

First off, I save PMs sent to me which is why when I take screen shots you see close to 500 of them. So I have messages to back up the fact that I don't ban people because they amde fun of me and I can't handle it. I've got quite a few with members who have had trouble with other members.

Now, Whiz kid said three paragraphs of personal attacks on me, my body, the way I look and my IQ. Neg didn't. So do't compare either of them.

Next, read carefully again, Neg just said I'm not the reason or the person who said to permaban him. I gace him a second chance and a third chance. It wasn't even me who banned him this time around. We had a conversation in private going, he was raising concerns he had and I was doing my job to find a solution.

If I was as you said I was, I wouldn't have helped him.

Now, one last time:

I DO NOT, READ, DO NOT, LET MY PERSONAL FEELINGS, TOUCH MY JOB HERE.

I welcome ANYONE to step in and show me ONCE when I have EVER done so. And don't say Whiz Kid, he was banned for something that others have been banned for saying to non mods and mods alike.

If you don't like the way I do my job or feel I've done something wrong, report me to intmon. But I'll tell you now, I've been one of the few who no one ever complains about.

F2B, I've got quite a few PMs from you saved where you treat me like a friend, yet in public you just accused me of abusing my powers.

Whiz kid's OPINION????Did you even SEE the thread?

Banned
    f2b > I'm done with this thread. Feel free to PM/e-mail me, or file a complaint at head-quarters... as far as wording it better, "could/should off" may fall into that category...

I DO NOT, READ, DO NOT, LET MY PERSONAL FEELINGS, TOUCH MY JOB HERE.
    That is gore...a human impossibility.

Eg

Uhhh so why don't you point out any time I've done so?

EDIT:

I just realised who you are....You changed your avatar... How the hell are YOU of all people complainign about me? for a while there I thought you had a crush on me because you were so nice to me.

F2B, I've got quite a few PMs from you saved where you treat me like a friend, yet in public you just accused me of abusing my powers.
    Gore your not the only one who's got Pm's saved. And yes you are considered to be a friend, but even friends have to voice there opinions every now and again, if i didn't tell you publicly or privately what i was thinking, then what kind of friend would i be.?
    And i would expect the same from you also. If you got sick of something i was doing that got on your nerves, then i would expect you to addresse the problem either Privately or Publicly.

f2b > I'm done with this thread. Feel free to PM/e-mail me, or file a complaint at head-quarters... as far as wording it better, "could/should off" may fall into that category...
    Negative, i will send you a Pm when i get a chance, as i would like to discuss this further, i've got to change Travis's Nappy, and get him to sleep first, and do a few other things also, then when i get a chance i will put together a Pm and send it.

And as far as a complaint goes, i don't feel the urge that there should be one lodged, i mean this is a healthty Debate, every one is entitled to speak what's on there mind, and maybe sometimes it's good to have it out..

f2B

OK I can agree with that. Mainly because me and my best Friend have been in a fist fight over **** before just because small things that irritated the both of us would build up and we would let loose on each other just because, obviously, we stayed even closer.

I am a mod here, I don't have a problem with someone saying how they feel or speaking their minds. Don't personally attack when you do so as I don't feel people need to put up with that kind of stuff (And, some of the PMs I've been sent show what people say to non mods here too and they are dealt with in the same way).

I'm not sure who or what was said to make someone think they had to obey us... Good God, I'd have my punk pin beaten off me if I said that....

How the hell are YOU of all people complainign about me? for a while there I thought you had a crush on me because you were so nice to me.
    gore...I've never been nice to you or not nice...I treat you the same as I do every member here...and you have a short memory...in fact your memory is so short that you insist I'm complaining about you...exactly where in this thread is it?

Eg

Neg,

At some point we all fall into the category of " could/should of "...hardly worth complaining about...besides I wasn't offended...just surprised...then realized you must have meant something else...because it was completely out of character.

Eg