Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Uhm. Hello?

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    ...If you all fail to see what JP is trying to do (again, might I add?).. then, I'm sorry.

*sigh*
    "Hackers know your vulnerabilities...."

Connection refused, try again later.

Relyt: Haha, quite clever.. but I believe the sales pitch was "Hackers Know The Weaknesses In Your System. Shouldn't You?"

Thankfully, in this case, I know what he's playing at and what games he's doing.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Relyt: Haha, quite clever.. but I believe the sales pitch was "Hackers Know The Weaknesses In Your System. Shouldn't You?"
    Your absolutely correct, but the other one didn't last very long...lol
    Connection refused, try again later.

Blah, y'know what's funny.. all that talk earlier in the thread about childish and power-hungry moderators and I wasn't mentioned ONCE. Score one for Spidey!

Although I must admit, I am resisting the urge to close this thread as really it serves no point or purpose anymore.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Blah, y'know what's funny.. all that talk earlier in the thread about childish and power-hungry moderators and I wasn't mentioned ONCE. Score one for Spidey!
    You couldn't leave well enough alone could you. Get off your high horse before someone shoots it out from under you.

Thread closed.

As usual, if someone wants it re-opened for some reason or felt it wasn't right to close it, send me a PM.

You couldn't leave well enough alone could you. Get off your high horse before someone shoots it out from under you.
    My only response to something such as that, is if you have a problem with me, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.
    Space For Rent.. =]