View Poll Results: How do you find the game (and source code) Labyrinth.exe ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breathtaking

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Not bad

0 0%
  • Crap

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get rid of a trouble maker?

Originally posted here by preacherman481
    There must be something wrong with the stats because I haven't gotten any negatives.

yeah something is busted with those stats. I haven't received a neg in a while... at least a few weeks so I don't know why I would be a top neg earner

Actually strike that. I did get a "neg" from someone that had a grey dot so it didn't really count. But that is only one neg...

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

prodikal: None of that was called for man, seriously.. I don't care how pissed off you are, how much I might agree with parts of what you mean, or anything.. you're wrong and I believe you owe debwalin an apology. NONE of that was called for and you know it..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Why wasnt it called for its not the first time i have been singled out by debwalin in a thread and it pisses me off and today wasnt the day to 'call me out' Spyder32 remeber after all this is just the internet with text on a screen and im sure debwalin is mature enough to handle my response maybe it will make her think next time she singles me out in a thread maybe i did get a bit hot under the collar but what i posted was relevant to the conversation as what happend in the negation i feel is happening here and for deb to come out and call my post lame i think its her who owes me an apology since she never posts anything relevant anyway except to defend the site as a communinty and not a security site as its supposed to be !
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I singled out your post because it was singularly lame. And getting lamer by the minute.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some 'men' you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way 'he' wants it... well, 'he' gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
    -Cool Hand Luke

This is a pointless thread about a pointless person. Let's just move on.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

And your still not contributing never have never will

Zombieman apologies for taking your post O.T
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

mmm...... its one of those threads that everyone has a view on, everyone argues about, everyone puts in an idea......and nothing comes of it.........'cause JM dont really give a fcuk! and in a few days everyone will forget all about JP until next times he shows his ugly little head and posts more shite that reflect his intellect.

The Recidivist
    :::::NEWS FLASH::::::

ITS A ****ING GOLD DOT.

As someone has pointed out and has in every other freaking thread when the community decides that AP's or JupM isn't doing a job you CAN USE THE FREAKING IGNORE BUTTON.
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hrmm..

This is a pointless thread about a pointless person. Let's just move on.
    I agree with that, and as such.. this thread is turning into a flame war not just towards JP but towards those posting inside of it. Thus, made this thread exceptionally pointless.. if anyone feels this is "power-trip" motivated, has a problem with me closing this, wants this to stay open, feel free to PM me. Until then, Thread Closed.

EDIT: Oh, and JP is viewing this again as we post. Mission Accomplished guys..
    Space For Rent.. =]