View Poll Results: How do you find the game (and source code) Labyrinth.exe ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breathtaking

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Not bad

0 0%
  • Crap

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get rid of a trouble maker?

Dead Man Walking

Get rid of a trouble maker?

Okay most of us have seen thread after thread started by JP that are basicaly designed to do nothing but start riots. He will disapear for months at a time and then come back and whine about how bad the site is now. Personaly I would much rather be able to come to the site without having to see people bashing it. So since JP is imune to the AP system and a few of his sycophants would never allow him to drop to such a low level as to actualy get banned, all we can do is put it to a vote. Maybe if we get enough yes votes JupMed will finaly do something about this pain in the ass. And Im sure a few of his fan boys will neg the living **** out of me for this but so be it. I have plenty of APs to spare for a good cause. So cast your vote and let people know how you feel.

ZomBieMann77,

In fact I remember some of his earlier threads where he actually stated to go ahead and do it. That's the confusing part - it wasn't done. lmao, probably can't contractually. But it's most definitely an interesting thought, Banning the Founder However, I choose another option when he or any member becomes irritating and negs don't apply: Ignore. I believe that's more appropriate and will have stronger affect on him anyway.

I would modify your poll to include: Ignore JP

cheers

edit: All he does is post and we're the one's that respond. Even now, he's not here and we're making a thread about him. Mission successful....
    Connection refused, try again later.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Allow me to play Devil's Advocate if I may. My question to you is what compelling reason does JupMed have for banning him? I dont think just because a bunch of us complain that they would actually listen or do anything. What hard evidence do we have that he is actually causing serious trouble. I dont think JupMed would even care unless he was "destabling the site" like hacking or seriously messing up the day to day going on's of AO. All he is doing is stirring up **** which happens on AO all the time. But, I must agree ever since he sold the site he really doesnt come back and say anything productive he just gets people all riled up. But honestly even with this vote what can we do about it?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

I won't say he should be banned (at least not yet), but I do believe no one except site admins should be immune to antipoints. I think he should be given enough APs to give him 11 green dots, and then let it go from there.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Originally posted here by preacherman481
    I won't say he should be banned (at least not yet), but I do believe no one except site admins should be immune to antipoints. I think he should be given enough APs to give him 11 green dots, and then let it go from there.
    I don't know about that, why should he get a jumpstart, make him earn them with "quality" posts, if he can instead of just shite disturbing.Everyone else has to earn them one way or the other.So regardless of misplaced loyalties, he would be expected to contribute?
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

My opinion: Ban Him.

My professional opinion from a moderator's perspective: Use preacherman's idea and subject him to the AP system again. Then, if the community as a whole finds him to be a pain in the ass, he'll see his own message. Basically, my point is.. subjecting him to AP's again will basically make him a regular user (which he should be anyways) and will allow the community to dictate whether or not he should be here..

Just my two cents.. (actually four cents since it's two opinions )
    Space For Rent.. =]

Blast From the Past
    HA im the only one who voted no

im such a kiss ass
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Yes.. yes, you are.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I don't know about that, why should he get a jumpstart, make him earn them with "quality" posts, if he can instead of just shite disturbing.Everyone else has to earn them one way or the other.So regardless of misplaced loyalties, he would be expected to contribute?
    Well, it would create some accountability, but also give him some respect for being the creator of the site.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    He may be the creator but I think the JP who created this site is not the JP we see today.... I dont think he was always such a **** stirrer, was he
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted