View Poll Results: How do you find the game (and source code) Labyrinth.exe ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breathtaking

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Not bad

0 0%
  • Crap

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of a trouble maker?

Ban the gold dot.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I thought the 'gold' dot was generated by JP from when the AP's first appeared and people used to neg the admins constantly [cos they were anonymous then, and auto banning an admin was thought to be a damn fine game ]

then he 'annointed' Intmon too, to stop the threat of an auto ban

so it would only be a matter of switching it 'off'
    he may be impervious to AP hits
    but he will still have an account with a total received / given out
    just the same as the rest of us

so bin the gold
    let him stand on his own two feet

he would probably still be damn nigh un-bannable
    but at least we could have a pop
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I thought the 'gold' dot was generated by JP from when the AP's first appeared and people used to neg the admins constantly [cos they were anonymous then, and auto banning an admin was thought to be a damn fine game ]
    No, actually JP instituted it back when I was here in 2002. I believe he was thinking of instituting some type of "Premium Member" account that anyone could get. He had the "prototype" I guess, but it wasn't done before he sold the site. It seems it was used as a "remedy" for the situation you described. My idea is to give him a Senior Member type account with just enough APs to give him Senior status. This would not be invulnerable.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Originally posted here by foxyloxley

let him stand on his own two feet

he would probably still be damn nigh un-bannable
    but at least we could have a pop
    And by the looks of things on the stats page, a few members have been taking a good shot at him for the recent effort of his.
    Top negative AP earners this week:
    » kraftwerk
    » House929
    » Maxvector616
    » JP
    » Negative
    » Maverick811
    » preacherman481
    » gore
    » thehorse13
    » Lv4

There must be something wrong with the stats because I haven't gotten any negatives.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Good Evening,

We still going on about JP?

Well I don't really care about that dot he's got. Kinda reminds me of a yellow-hole in the snow anyway. But what I do find most amazing is that for some reason folks allow him to get a good hold of their skivies, and hike 'em up! Sorta of a bionic wedgie thing going that binds 'em all up in a bad way.

My goodness he lights some of you up and opens the door for salvos. So I guess making himself canon fodder for a community attack (deliberate or not) actually unites folks. Albeit possibly on one side or the other, regardless it is unity.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

//somewhat off topic

There must be something wrong with the stats because I haven't gotten any negatives.
    Yes, I do not have much confidence in that table at the moment. I can see at least 4 people who I am certain have not had negative points in the past 10 days or so.

Also, people who haven't been around in a year or three keep popping up in the list. AFAIK that should not happen?

By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Relyt - You must spread your AntiPoints around before giving it to Relyt again.

Prodikal - That link is 5-7 years old. Lame.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

deb kindly stfu you = lame if you read the negation its the same as what hes doing here so deb get off your ****ing high horse for a change and go to a site for bored ****ing house wives every time i post in a thread that you disagree with you try to single me out but alas you caught me on a bad day so go take a flying **** to yourself
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/