Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain the World Cup to me!

Yeah Brazil play like they are all stonned!

And fat boy Ronaldo is as much use as a bong in a convent full of nun's.

Im only a bit miffed as I put £40 on em to win!! Don't think Ranaldo will be on the starting line up for Brazil again.

The argie's certainly are playing the best - but the gool ol' UK have got Roooooooooooooney back now, which will do good for the mental side of the game.

I fancy england - argentina in the final.

will be a good test match tomorrow UK/Sweden.....
    *ahem* I think you will find that is England / Sweeden my uneducated canadian friend.... cant be getting us muddled up with those wierd people up north or to the West...they do things with animals that are just plain wrong!

cant be getting us muddled up with those wierd people up north or to the West...they do things with animals that are just plain wrong!
    By West you are talking about the Welsh right?.....

Sh*t I almost missed this
    The argie's certainly are playing the best - but the gool ol' UK have got Roooooooooooooney back now
    so what part of "England" is Rooooooney from Lol... oh right North Manchester, what's the sheep like up there....?
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Nokia, at least we don't do them to each other
    \"Those who profess to favor freedom, yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.\"

Frederick Douglass

so what part of "England" is Rooooooney from Lol... oh right North Manchester, what's the sheep like up there....?
    Lol Dalek..well it just so happens I am in North Manchester right now.....so...erm...will let you know after lunch!

Did someone said Pizza :) FanacooL's Avatar
    Although Brazil is playing slow games...... but they still have the chance of winning because luck is favoring them, one can see that from the last game there were almost 2 open shots in which even DIDA was not in screen and Ausies missed them.

For winning you should have luck on your side...... Well Argentina is playing good game and they has a chance to go into the final...... England exactly the same way like Brazil not playing the way people hopeing them to play.

Brazil/Czech, Argentina, Portugal & Tunisia/ Italy These are my predictions for Semi-finals.
    One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man!

Lol Dalek..well it just so happens I am in North Manchester right now.....so...erm...will let you know after lunch!
    Bloody fast runners...........................gets a bit itchy after a while too.........4/10 ..

The world cup is going on?

J/K
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    The world cup is going on?

J/K
    ROFLMAO....anyone else not from the US and I would be surprised... ...World Series in a couple of months, figure you may need some heads up on that one....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

The cards wouldn't have come out if both of the teams hadn't gone all Emo on the field ...

As for whoever made the comment about Ronaldo being pretty much well useless .. Watch how many defenders surround him once he gets the ball .... Before someone replies with ,"well he pretty much well does nothing with the ball ..." The point being is that when Ronaldo does get a good hold of the ball he can make great plays and can be pretty much well unstoppable .. Not only that if you have 2-3 guys defending him .. What happens when he does make a play ?? Who's covering his other team mates ?? When he passes them the ball ...

As for who will take it I am rooting for Brazil all the way ..

I fancy england - argentina in the final.
    If that does end up being the 2 final teams which I highly doubt it ... maybe Argentina .. I fancy that Argentina will have a field day with England ...
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

ROFLMAO....anyone else not from the US and I would be surprised...
    Considering (and I could be wrong) the best we have ever done is 3rd place.... actually the world cup IS a big deal. It's only around every few years and it stirs some good competition among cultures. Unless your American, they we just PRAY the team does well.

Brazil dominates. Every couple of cups it's Brazil. The only good thing out of Brazil is Sepultura. The best year is 1966. Because England won the world cup and Mini Coopers "won" the Monte Carlo; 1,2,3. And that race is the real reason people hate the French.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.