Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dallas Mavericks

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

The Dallas Mavericks

I dont know if any of you follow Basketball but being from Dallas and the Dallas Mav's are in the finals, I do. They were winning the series 2-0 against the Miami Heat but now are down 3-2 in the series due to crap like Jerry Stackhouse being suspended. They lost by 1 point last nite. anyway, thoughts? comments?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Re: The Dallas Mavericks

Originally posted here by The Texan
    I dont know if any of you follow Basketball but being from Dallas and the Dallas Mav's are in the finals, I do. They were winning the series 2-0 against the Miami Heat but now are down 3-2 in the series due to crap like Jerry Stackhouse being suspended. They lost by 1 point last nite. anyway, thoughts? comments?
    HI Tex

I'll root for the Mav's with ya, I would have preferred the Sun's but oh well, can't have everything..I guess we will have to settle for the MVP being a Canadian again (sigh)...lol

Beat the Heat....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

I wish the Mav's would have done more to keep Steve Nash around but eh, what can you do? We are still good without him but I think we would be better with him. Now as for Michael Finley..... I dont know lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

My favourite part of the game was at the end when Mark Cuban started having a little fit like he always does ... Throwing his hands up in the air and it looked like he was shouting profanities ..

Quite funny too watch ..

As for the Dallas Mavericks I believe that they still have a good chance of winning ...
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

You know a fun game to play? turn the sound off on your tv when Mark Cuban is shouting and try and guess what profanities he is saying or replace them with your own

edit/ I find it humorous and a little sad that only Canadians have replied to this thread lol. Where is all the American support for the Mav's?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Hey Tex~ !!!

I am still trying to wash the smell of Hoppe's #9 off'n my front paws

I was only mediocre at basketball............... epee and sabre were more my style.

My highschool could beat any college at basketball........... and at fencing

Pardon my ignorance Nihil but what is epee and sabre? and I have always wanted to learn how to fence but its not that big here in Texas lol.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Tex, fencing weapons.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Hi Tex~

Pardon my ignorance Nihil but what is epee and sabre?
    Swords old chap.............. I believe that Col. Travis used a sabre at the Alamo?

Originally posted here by nihil
    Hi Tex~

Swords old chap.............. I believe that Col. Travis used a sabre at thje Alamo?

Lol...then Custer musta used the Epee.... here Tex choose your weapon Swords
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson