I don't think it's off base. Same mentality. Using an inability to deal with an emotional anxiety to act out aggression. Its people like Cindy, that use their misguided anger to force their will on the populace, that formulate ridiculous laws for their benefit through mass manipulation. When I look at Cindy I don't see a victim. I see Charles Manson. Her "family" is unjust. Cindy would fall in the fascist category while perpetrating libertarian ideals.

And this has nothing to do with her son. That is a reflection to justify her action. Her mirror of conscience.

And while on my anti Cindy, the mother who isn't, diatribe...

I am supposed to feel sorry for her because she willfully played out her puppet role? Willfully downplays the VERY ideals her son believed in? Discredits his decision in life? Not as a child but as a man? To reduce him to nothing more but victim wrapped in political betrayal. A child.

Cindy betrays all he is and was. A mothers act is to support her children. Not judge them in a false court of their political desire. But I do feel pity as I feel pity walking past a man huddled in a rainy corner. I reach out to him but there is no hope. Only my pain for the misguided of the world. Those like Cindy. Who only believe in freedom only when it's convenient to them and their race. For her the rest of the world is a toy. Countless lives to be bought and sold. Led by murders and robbed of dignity. Her precious child is more important than that, even though HE believed otherwise. How can a mother do that?