Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Ranting from Cindy Sheehan

I don't think it's off base. Same mentality. Using an inability to deal with an emotional anxiety to act out aggression. Its people like Cindy, that use their misguided anger to force their will on the populace, that formulate ridiculous laws for their benefit through mass manipulation. When I look at Cindy I don't see a victim. I see Charles Manson. Her "family" is unjust. Cindy would fall in the fascist category while perpetrating libertarian ideals.

And this has nothing to do with her son. That is a reflection to justify her action. Her mirror of conscience.

And while on my anti Cindy, the mother who isn't, diatribe...

I am supposed to feel sorry for her because she willfully played out her puppet role? Willfully downplays the VERY ideals her son believed in? Discredits his decision in life? Not as a child but as a man? To reduce him to nothing more but victim wrapped in political betrayal. A child.

Cindy betrays all he is and was. A mothers act is to support her children. Not judge them in a false court of their political desire. But I do feel pity as I feel pity walking past a man huddled in a rainy corner. I reach out to him but there is no hope. Only my pain for the misguided of the world. Those like Cindy. Who only believe in freedom only when it's convenient to them and their race. For her the rest of the world is a toy. Countless lives to be bought and sold. Led by murders and robbed of dignity. Her precious child is more important than that, even though HE believed otherwise. How can a mother do that?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    If the President of the US had of maybe taken a few hours out of his busy schedule down there on his ranch and maybe spoke one on one like she wanted, just maybe he could have averted all of this
    How conveniently everyone forgets that she had already met with the President earlier...

Additionally, you Canadians and the American Liberals may think that it is acceptable that an entire country is managed on the basis of polls or a single mother whining about something but the rest of us most certainly do not. Thus, there was absolutely no point whatsoever in Bush "taking a few hours out of his busy schedule" because he wasn't going to change anything he was doing on the say-so of Mrs. Sheehan.

How do you know he believed otherwise? because he did 2 tours, his beliefs are opposite of hers? How sanctimonious,you have no idea what his beliefs were towards the war, so how can you say that?
    I'd suggest that the probability is high that his beliefs were opposite to his mother's because the vast majority of her family distanced themselves publicly from her once she started this idiocy.

It was Cindy Sheehan who allowed herself to be manipulated by the bleeding heart liberals, (funny how they care so much about everyone but are quite happy to use and abuse a grieving mother - cynical bastards...), and took the "crusade" into the public eye... Therefore, it is her fault if she doesn't like the consequences... I'm sure she taught her son that his actions have consequences... Shame she doesn't listen to her own advice.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Sorry TS. I deleted my rant, as I am tired of arguing black versus white, she's your responsibility, you guy's deal with it.

just a side note TS, stop generalising
    Additionally, you Canadians and the American Liberals may think that it is acceptable that an entire country is managed on the basis of polls or a single mother whining about something but the rest of us most certainly do not.
    if you mean me, then have the balls to say me, not my entire country as we all know how much you love Canadians. so get off of your high horse.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Dalek:

Since I referred to "American Liberals" I _clearly_ wasn't referring to you - don't be so thin skinned!!!

Yes, she's our problem and we have dealt with her - we ignored her. Since she is our problem shouldn't the Canadians have stayed out of this argument in the first place... Oh, but you love to criticize the US - which is why I have problems with those Canadians who like to bitch, moan, whine and complain about the US all the time just for the sake of it... If they are our problems then hush up and let us deal with them... You don't see us leaping in all the time criticizing your government etc. etc. etc. all the time... So have the good grace to keep your noses out of affairs that don't concern you... We'll all get along much better if you do you know...
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

You don't see us leaping in all the time criticizing your government etc. etc. etc. all the time.
    You are either very naive to think that American Politicians do not interfere in our politics or you are just out of touch with the real world, you may want to read up on some of the past American Ambassadors attached to our country. I am most certainly not "thin skinned" to the point I need you to tell me where to get off, my point is you seem to love waving that big broad brush around painting everyone else in different colours then you.

We'll all get along much better if you do you know
    What, you'll take your bat and go home if we don't....typical childish behaviour, it's our way or the highway.

Claude Swanson

Dalek:

Who mentioned politicians??? I'm talking about the day to day, Joe Q Public Canadians that just seem to love telling everyone who will listen how bad the USA, Americans and their government is and how much better and more "civilized" Canada is than the US.

Your last post shows _exactly_ your thin skin... The "we'll all get along better" phrase had no intent of "taking my bat and ball" BullSh1t.... It was referring you to common decency and how _not_ to piss people off by not antagonizing them... But you took it the "childish" way...

...and I'll continue to wave that brush around... If you don't like the color it paints you then look carefully at yourself and your scribblings here before you tell me I'm painting you the wrong color. Because, while not being the first, loudest nor the most vociferous, you are always willing to throw in your critical 2 cents whenever someone starts bashing the US as you did in this thread and then went on to admit that it was nothing to do with you... So you shouldn't have commented - but you did - and now you're getting bitchy because I'm defending the Americans... If you weren't so damned judgemental of others, (particularly Americans), you wouldn't find yourself as the target of my defense of them...

If you can't stand the heat don't get into the fire in the first place!!!!

Okay TS...reread this entire thread and point out to me...where I bashed Americans, I actually went so far as to defend Bush at one point, I made references to politicians of both stripes, I don't recall bashing them..I defended this person's right to say as she pleases, where is the American bashing on that one.

Nowhere did I say as you say "You Americans" or "You Canadians" or for that matter "you People" so when I do enter a debate I try to be as specific as possible so as to not "antagonise" everyone, you_on_the_other_hand have a nasty habit of "generalising".

Last point, please point out to me specifically my "judgemental accusations" against Americans as a whole.
    As to my scribblings, I suppose we should all bow down to your loftier writings eh!

Claude Swanson

. Same mentality. Using an inability to deal with an emotional anxiety to act out aggression. Its people like Cindy, that use their misguided anger to force their will on the populace, that formulate ridiculous laws for their benefit through mass manipulation.
    Road didn't you guys elect someone like this as president?
    From my point of view the politicains in the states are having a field day with the electorate. They have it so that if you support the soldiers on the ground you are supporting the administration. If you are not supporting the administration you have to be unpatriotic as the country is in a state of war and as such you are obiviously not supporting the soldiers on the ground. As Dalek said it is arguing black or white.

Edit : Dalek when bowing down to Americains be care you are not Bush-wacked.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

AOs Resident Troll
    I think Mr Shark may be pointing his fin at me........

I have no problem with Americans as a people.....its your Administration I take issue with...

I dont like bushypoo.........and I didnt like his daddy either

I still dont understand why the americans\canadians\brits\etc are focusing on the middle east..stirring the pot.....when the true security threats are coming from within their own borders....

we have just bred a whole new generation of terrorists....

MHO as always

MLF

edit>spelling.....need more coffee...........
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

we ignored her
    Amen bro man. That is the first time I got out of control with Cindy the psycho bitch of American folly. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but 2 years on now or so, no longer.

MURACU. It's not so black and white. At this point I support the soldiers on the ground but think the administration is not living up to the momentum they had in 04. I think Bush Rumsfeld, Kennedy, Murtha, Kerry, McCain and all the corporate life long politicians should retire to a nice beach. Perhaps in the south of France? I think Gore can be the bartender.

But G be damned, you CANNOT feed a line of BS that you support the troops and then rally around every negative aspect of their life over there. Tell them they are wasting their lives, call them names going into a hospital and then tell everyone you support them, you just don't support the administration. It's only done because it's a political stance that is necessary, if the political climate was different the same *******s would be dancing in the streets calling them murders and idiots more than they do now. Sucking on a tofu shake and wearing Birkenstock made by middle easterners in European factories. No If that was the case (the actually supported anything that was outside their conformist vegan circles) the New York times, the whole media circus, move on dot org, Micheal Moore and a host of minions would sell a different tune. As it is they do not. They're goal is to blind the public in favor of destroying the administration at all cost. That is my feeling in a nutshell. Most of the time, when you see someone saying that here it's BS.
    //edit
    we have just bred a whole new generation of terrorists....
    Nah, that started in the post WW2 reconstruction, escalating in the 60 and 70 and growing slowly every since. We are stopping a generation because no one else will. Even when Saddam was up against the wall the first time the rest of the world said, no leave him in power to murder more. It's ok.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.