Heya folks,

I consider it a hot deal myself, considering I love the program and promote it wherever I go, so here's the scoop for any of you who are used to using Photoshop, but don't like the hefty price-tag: there's another option.

The program is called GIMPshop, and it's an add-on to the popular image-editing program called The GIMP. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about The GIMP before, but for those of you who haven't, it's a powerful multi-OS based program used for image manipulation, much like Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.

What GIMPshop does is take people who are used to running Photoshop and lets them try out (or convert to!) GIMPshop easily... basically, you download the package, install it, and you have an interface that looks and acts like Photoshop, but runs on The GIMP's engine.

Again, this is one of my favorite programs, and as you can see, I even put up a page for downloading it that promotes the program. Otherwise, I have no affiliation with it, and didn't create it or anything (for those of you who might be looking for something negative about this, hehe).

Enjoy!