Do you know what chaps my ass?

The fact that today is independance day. See, the problem with that is that fireworks are illegal in the state where i live. My biggest problem with that, is the only people on my block that are using them (as we speek) are a whole family of illegal aliens. Thats it ,just them, and ALL of them . I mean like ... I just counted ... atleast 30 people (mind you its dark) all standing outside at 11:00 pm breaking the law. and they are just using our 4th of July celebration as a reason to party. I know these people, my kids used to play with theirs. I know they are illegal. And here they are , with 12 brand new vehicles, that they can only afford because thety live 20 to a house. They have better stuff than the rest of us because they are totally abusing our system and our system lets them. I mean why should we be afraid to arrest them, for breaking our laws. I realize they are already overcrowding our prisons so I say let them overcrowd mexican jails. Deport their asses, all of them , children included. I mean the youngest kid over there to have a baby is 14 years old. we will have to pay for it because its mom is on medicade. If she were an anglo she would have 2 years but she is mexican so its on us for her whole life. These people are ruining our country. It may have had problems before but nothing compaired to today. It just makes me so mad. My kids will have yo pay for their kids. That scares me. I know what Im typing sounds bad, really bad, but I cant help it. I feel like my ancestors fought so I could have freedom, not mexico. Their ancestors srewed up their country, and mine died so they could be free. Im not preaching blind patriotism, but **** , dont we need some pride in what our fourfathers did and the sacrafices they made? my grandfather fought in 2 wars, and Im sure if he was alive he wouldnt say he did it so my kids could learn spanish. Im sure it wasnt so I could give away a weeks pay for insurance while aliens are given free medical care. Our whole way of life is hanging in the balance and Americans are too pussy whipped to get mad about it. It sucks that we live in such a dickless time that peop;e are too scared to say aliens are ruining our lives. We dont need migrant workers, we need a higher minimum wage. If our military on the boarder pisses them off then double it, bring some of our boys and girls back from Iraq. Then they would atleast be doing something that our country really needs. This issue affects us all, globally. Im curious how canadians would feel if we found a way to sponge off your medical while not paying for it. I would like to know how the french feel about all the muslims in their country. Sorry for the rant , but like I said I just get soo mad....................