Thread: Funny, actually

Smile Funny, actually

Maybe this belongs in tech humor.

A radical Muslim group threatened a suicide attack on the Vatican yesterday even as the Holy See said Pope Benedict regretted that some Muslims were offended by his comments about the role of violence in the spread of Islam.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-381401c.html

No comment.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Didnt the Pope already say sorry and make it all better?
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

No no no. You're missing the point. The Pope quoted someone commenting how inherently violent Islam is. They can't prove their point about it not being violent until they beat it into everyone's heads with threats of murder and destruction. Accepting an apology defeats the whole point.

You see, making death threats isn't being violent. When you have the entire world cowering in fear under the black flag--too terrified of their own mortality to move or do the slightest ill--then you have peace and harmony. Simple, no?

I'm fairly confident that this is what the "theologins" and "scholars" mean when they say Islam is peaceful.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Please do blow up the pope's castle, k thx.

Oh no, FBI are after moi!
    Hi.

to islam peace can only be achieved when all acknowledge allah as the one true god and mohomet (pox be upon him) as his last or only prophet.

when one of these fanatics says islam is a religion of peace... and all they want is peace in the world...they are not lying..... but this is the peace they really mean.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I find it odd that. The same things that people worshiping catholicism will go on for months and years about will get another group talked down about for doing. Think of the last quote that was said and taken out of context about catholicism and then everyone was bitching and complaining for months. Im sure you don't have to think long and hard.

As a world leader the Pope is required to live to a higher calling and he should be intelligent enough to realize that people are going to try to make what he says into a problem. So simply, save yourself the problems and watch who you quote.

The Catholic church has been everyone's punching bag for
    many decades, and for the most part, they've been good sports
    about it. They stopped burning heretics four hundred years ago.

Today the main threat to the civilized world is Islam. The only ones
    who deny that are criminals or fools. When the rest of the world
    forms a grand alliance against this threat, we will have reached a turning
    point away from the present state of denial and cowardice.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Originally posted here by linlover929
    I find it odd that. The same things that people worshiping catholicism will go on for months and years about will get another group talked down about for doing. Think of the last quote that was said and taken out of context about catholicism and then everyone was bitching and complaining for months. Im sure you don't have to think long and hard.

As a world leader the Pope is required to live to a higher calling and he should be intelligent enough to realize that people are going to try to make what he says into a problem. So simply, save yourself the problems and watch who you quote.
    Most Christians will "turn the other cheek" or as the Amish so eloquently proved just recently, be quick to forgive those who transgress, I don't see any follower's of Islam preaching the same thing, heck if a gunman walked into a school in Palestine, lined up 10 little girls and blew the brains out of them (6 are dead) do you think the locals would be so forgiving, shite, they get violent over silly cartoons...

I'm not much of a religious type person, but even I can recognise a religion that is on the brink of disaster, unless the moderates rein in the fanatics, their religion will split...which may be a good thing because then we will know who the true enemy of freedoms are...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Yeah lol this is a bit funny actully to threaten to pope saying "WE AIN'T VIOLENT, SAY THAT OR DIE" ...rofl.
    If you have time teach me I\'m eager to learn.