Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the good ole days at AO?

Ahh, gore old buddy thanks for the defending me bit. I really don't come on AO ANYWHERE NEAR as much as I used to/should.. geez.. anyways, I'm guessing he's AntiHaxor? And, uhmm.. yeah.. about the AP alliance, if I was in an AP alliance with even HALF the people you named umm, I think I'd be top10 no problem.. and yeah, umm.. you really went out of your way to single out whats wrong with AO, myself, and almost every moderator here.. =]

I love being me.. and yes, I'm a horrible moderator.. I'm the horrible moderator that wasn't here to take down your IP address, ban your silly ass, and find out who you are.. But its cool, your probably a disgruntled banned loser like AntiHaxor or whatever..

*sigh*

Oh, and thanks AGAIN gore.. =] I just realized how infatuated some people are with AntiOnline.. =]

I don't know what else to say, everyone have a nice night now.. =]
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Let me just point out that this is by far the most entertaining, if not pointless, thread I have read (yes, Im a poet)in years here at AO. It's like watching Team America: World Police over and over and over again. (without the puppet sex scenes)
    I concur.

Giggled all the way thru it, brings back the ever-popular and much maligned "good old days"!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

No puppet sex scenes? Heh, I had this thread pegged wrong.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Give it 2 or 3 more pages.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Ahh, gore old buddy thanks for the defending me bit. I really don't come on AO ANYWHERE NEAR as much as I used to/should.. geez.. anyways,
    What a liar! You are always logged on using one of your various accounts.

I'm guessing he's AntiHaxor?
    Of course it is me..after how many people are left who know about your alliances and cabels?

And, uhmm.. yeah.. about the AP alliance, if I was in an AP alliance with even HALF the people you named umm, I think I'd be top10 no problem.. and yeah, umm.. you really went out of your way to single out whats wrong with AO, myself, and almost every moderator here.. =]
    I can prove it!!!!
    I have an account that has numerous greenies from you. I also saved the PMs.
    Paranoid now?
    DARE me to post them and I will!!

I love being me.. and yes, I'm a horrible moderator.. I'm the horrible moderator that wasn't here to take down your IP address, ban your silly ass, and find out who you are

Ban my IP? Do you think that will stop me from getting another account?
    It just shows how lame you are. All one has to do is take a look at the so called "security tuts you wrote"

You must LOVE being you..I'll give you that after all there are so many of "you"
    How many 11 dot accounts do have here by the way? I bet at least 3 or 4

You confess to something we already know...you are a HORRIBLE moderator.

You don't have to "find' out who I am. I 've already told you I am antihaxor.
    Banned by JP for negging his gay "parade" thread. The cabels didn't even come to light until I got pissed and snitched everybody out.
    RA was banned for the same thing.

But its cool, your probably a disgruntled banned loser like AntiHaxor or whatever..
    I guess that depends on how you define "loser" You are so obsessed with AO that if you got banned you would commit suicide.

*sigh*
    I just realized how infatuated some people are with AntiOnline.
    "Just realised" ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You psychopath.

Hrmm, you know what.. post whatever PM, convo, or bit of information you have/had. I don't really care. What the living HELL is a cabel, because I was never in such a thing. I only have one account on AntiOnline, believe it or not. The administration and the moderators know that, so I could give two shits if you do.

Don't like me being a moderator? Leave AntiOnline.. which you should have done anyways and should have stayed away, especially if you'll contribute NOTHING but problems. You're bitching people don't contribute and they have green dots, etc etc.. you have returned and are doing nothing but causing problems and not contributing anything. Thank you?

Oh yes, if my account was banned I'd commit suicide.. because I'm even HERE enough for AO to even matter.. Obviously, this site means more to you if you have the time and patience to simply create accounts just to cause problems.. you sure you have the right guy pegged on whos obsessed? Thought so, thank you again..

P.S: You're banned, thanks for playing.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Hrmm, you know what.. post whatever PM, convo, or bit of information you have/had. I don't really care.

P.S: You're banned, thanks for playing.
    How can he if he's banned?
    There are two rules for success in life:
    Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.

I'm sure he'll be back.. he's obsessed. Too bad I'm straight and taken.. =/
    Space For Rent.. =]

Life must have been reeeeealy dull for some people before Billy G invented the Internet..........................I can't remember what people must have done for entertainment?

I ain't laughed this much since I overdosed on Magic Mushrooms!

Originally posted here by Nokia
    Life must have been reeeeealy dull for some people before Billy G invented the Internet..........................I can't remember what people must have done for entertainment?

I ain't laughed this much since I overdosed on Magic Mushrooms!
    You ODd on Shrooms? WTF that's no laughing matter.