Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the good ole days at AO?

Originally posted here by gore
    Deb don't lie to our people, is that was true Paris Hilton would look like me!
    She'd look like a beached whale, wouldn't she? I did say some women though!

I think it will be temporary for me - I've gained a total of 3 lbs so far. My doctor is hollering at me fairly often, but if I'm awake, I'm eating. I don't really know what else to do. Apparently it takes a lot of calories to grow a baby.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Goodluck with that baby
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Originally posted here by debwalin
    She'd look like a beached whale, wouldn't she? I did say some women though!

I think it will be temporary for me - I've gained a total of 3 lbs so far. My doctor is hollering at me fairly often, but if I'm awake, I'm eating. I don't really know what else to do. Apparently it takes a lot of calories to grow a baby.
    Yes it does. But it's an amazing thing. Good luck, hope all is well. Heh, I may be in the same boat in a year

I think I have enough names picked out though.

Terr I have nothing but respect for you. But, let's be serious AO hasn't been the good ole AO since 03. The good ole AO you refer has be changed into a completely different site. This site no longer appeals to true die hard computer freaks. It is now a site for people that need help with end user problems as well as some security questions. Nothing overly complicated, nothing that takes two brain cells to answer.

This is not a result on the membership but more of a reflection on the marketing AO goes through now. The other sites Jupmed owns they avertise AO on there and these sites have a lot of people that just simply wanna keep themselves safe. They don't care anything about the inner workings, nothing about the harder faucets of computers. Which firewall and AV is all they wanna know. How to get rid of a virus.

It is not that this place has completely changed, its just it's changed to accomadate the people running it.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    linlover, keep in mind that Terrr is not the same as Terr.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    linlover, keep in mind that Terrr is not the same as Terr.
    haha, this shows my own ignorance for not actually read the thread. I wasn't paying enough attention to notice the difference in r's. I still hold those thoughts, just didn't realize I wasn't talking to the original.

Not to get you guys off track from your interesting discussion.. but.. uhm, anyone know where the real Terr is, anyways?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Old Fart
    /sigh....

The more things change, the more they remain the same.....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Yeah, so anyway.. does anyone really know where the hell Terr is?!?!?!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Boy, this thread is like those duracell ads, just keeps going and going.....soon this thread will be part of the "old days".....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson