Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korean Nukes

you gotta love it! after the first blast the west was saying 'was that a nuke blast? kinda hard to tell.' so he unloads another today and the west says may have been a conventional explotion...maybe ment to trigger a nuke but was it a nuke. maybe it was an old something they dusted off the shelf. nuke....i dont know.

tomorrow maybe he'll take all the rest he has and stuff them all down a hole.....well ill show them! then it's no more nuclear korea. LMAO and no more forign aid to build more with.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    there are the poor Korean people starving in filth and squalar and this dick head blows billions of dollars to be a punk.

he just blew about 13% of his piss poor arsonel. let him test a few more. he will not be getting the forign aid to build more.

he really cant do anything but piss people off with his 'nukes'. it would take a huge transport plain to carry one and with the forces against hm that's really no worry at all.

cut off all aid then see how happy his people are with him for being contempetous as they eat dirt.
    I often tend to just ignore cosmos all together. I find it to be too much of a shouting much and much less based on actual information or intelligence. But, with such a long history of you being intelligent I thought I would through my hat in the ring.

Let's start at the top.

"There are poor korean people starving in filth and squalar"

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/bg1713.cfm

35 million. vs 23,113,019 total people of North Korea.
    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/kn.html

Clearly shows who our priorites are far off. Come on the U.S. has been holding this technology for over half a century. The only country to use this technology. Is oddly enough the strongest supporter of keeping other countries from getting it.

While I personally feel that the money spent by any country for nucleur weapons is a waste. There is a very vital roll that is played in gaining a nucleur arsenal. Power... Not one that you use like Bush sends in troops. But, a lot of power.

Next whoever said Japan and China would have to do something and that they aren't much. Japan ruled Korea for 5 yrs.

Tedob simply cutting add will not fix anything. If they cut aid. He bumps up his testing. Now there is absolutely nothing to stop him. There is no clear cut solution to this. And I dare bush try to send troops to NK. We learned last time when we got our asses kicked there. (And no I am not confusing it with Vietnam) With a million man army something tells me the Bush administration is going to think/try long and hard about their next move.

Oddly enough, Old papa sad. was kicked out of office in Iraq for thinking that he might possibly, sorta, maybe have something.

The U.S. has become nothing more but the bully on the playground. We will pick on those kids that we know we can slap around. Yea the kid my hit us back once but no damage. But, we won't mess with anyone that might actually cause us some harm.

you think they'll be nothing to stop him without forign aid? where do you think he'll get the money? raise taxes? he's been using the money sent as aid for his people for this research and it aint cheap. if the aid is stopped he'll have to 'take' more from a people that already have NOTHING. you speak as if this is a deserving regime trying to help its people....it is not.

this is a man who's been supplying terrorists with weapons for years. terrorists that have been trying to kill us. let his people see where this is taking them and even his own army will turn against him instead of seeing him as the great hero for standing up to the west which has been doing nothing but trying to help them. we even 'GAVE' him the reactor meant to give the north koreans a cheap source of power to improve their lives and he lies threw his teeth and uses it to make fissel material to intimidate the very people that have been trying to help.

south korea (that mecca of wealth), china, japan, the united states and the UN in general have been giving that country billions. billions that are not reaching the people. it's time his followers see him for what he is.

what would you suggest...high altitude air bursts? his technology sucks and he is no threat to anyone. this great move of his has shown the world how much he and his technology really do suck.

i dont know where you come from but when a punk with nothing behind him tries to push you around....where i come from we smack the **** out of him. show him for the dirt bag he really is. if you call that being a bully spend some time in the streets.

the whole world really wants to see his people do well, have housing and food, medicine and education, but not if they are supporting this cracker mini-me. if a community is donnating money to support a poor family then find out the old man is just drinking it ....what would be the correct course of action if it's not helping the family? let the family find out and leave him in the dirt and get some real help.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    I keep falling back on the same idea, if the North Koreans were starving and living in squalor for a long time then why haven't they risen up and deposed Kim.

How many governments has Haiti had in the last 10 years? Someone will now reference his army and say his people would have no chance. Do I see newsclips of Palestinian kids throwing rocks at tanks? Are there suicide bombings in NK? Kims army is built on NK people, his army would turn on him.

Do you remember the fall of East Germany? A few generals countermanded the order to squelch the people. They couldn't order the troops to kill their own countrymen.

If Kim does something aggressive outside his borders then by all means smack the crap out of him. But if he stays in his own yard, we are the bigger bully by going in after him.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

From the reports i have been seening here it looks more like a failed test than anything else.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    you think they'll be nothing to stop him without forign aid? where do you think he'll get the money? raise taxes? he's been using the money sent as aid for his people for this research and it aint cheap. if the aid is stopped he'll have to 'take' more from a people that already have NOTHING. you speak as if this is a deserving regime trying to help its people....it is not.

this is a man who's been supplying terrorists with weapons for years. terrorists that have been trying to kill us. let his people see where this is taking them and even his own army will turn against him instead of seeing him as the great hero for standing up to the west which has been doing nothing but trying to help them. we even 'GAVE' him the reactor meant to give the north koreans a cheap source of power to improve their lives and he lies threw his teeth and uses it to make fissel material to intimidate the very people that have been trying to help.

south korea (that mecca of wealth), china, japan, the united states and the UN in general have been giving that country billions. billions that are not reaching the people. it's time his followers see him for what he is.

what would you suggest...high altitude air bursts? his technology sucks and he is no threat to anyone. this great move of his has shown the world how much he and his technology really do suck.

i dont know where you come from but when a punk with nothing behind him tries to push you around....where i come from we smack the **** out of him. show him for the dirt bag he really is. if you call that being a bully spend some time in the streets.

the whole world really wants to see his people do well, have housing and food, medicine and education, but not if they are supporting this cracker mini-me. if a community is donnating money to support a poor family then find out the old man is just drinking it ....what would be the correct course of action if it's not helping the family? let the family find out and leave him in the dirt and get some real help.
    If you look around a bit, you can find people going into NK with video cameras and filming what life is really like there. Dead bodies just laying in the streets...
    Hi.

Greeting's

there are the poor Korean people starving in filth and squalar and this dick head blows billions of dollars to be a punk.

He just blew about 13% of his piss poor arsenal. Let him test a few more. He will not be getting the foreign aid to build more.

He really cant do anything but piss people off with his 'nukes'. It would take a huge transport plain to carry one and with the forces against hm that's really no worry at all.

Cut off all aid then see how happy his people are with him for being contemplations as they eat dirt.
    I read an article on BBC and it said that UK will still provide humanitarian aid to the region. While your point is correct that instead of feeding his own people, the moron decided to blow off money on way to destroy his country more... It doesn't matter whether he uses the Nuke's or not.. What matters is the fact that he has it and most of the world doesn't like it.. Hence he will have to pay anyway..

But I think by imposing restrictions or cutting aid to the people living in the region, will only result into more and more innocent people being killed either by natural cause (after suffering a lot) or by goverment (again after suffering a lot).. Very SAD..
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

I say cut off all trade, travel, and aid to North Korea. If Kim wants to live as if he were in his own world--give him his own world. The aid given isn't even really making it to "his" people, so as I see it only Kim will truely be affected by this.

Kim is a cancer. If you cut a cancer out--you never truely know if it is gone--usually not. If you kill it by force with chemicals and radation, you usually end up killing the surrounding organs if not the person outright. So how do you kill/remove cancer?

You starve it.

Stop all bloodflow and nutrients to cancer cells, and it simply dies and stays gone. Such is Kim jong il.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Greeting's

Kim is a cancer

Here is the cancer upclose and personal (he's got some of his family cells with him)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3203523.stm

Here is what he has been doing in the last 5 years to help the people of his country :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2604437.stm

Here is the entire cancer family :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3203523.stm

There you go... Hell on earth ..

PS : here is a link that suggests that the tests may be either fake or unsuccessfull
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6041200.stm
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Hello Kim old chum.......... I have stoked her up and she is steaming nicely

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Yes, I am a very sad person.......I also watch hurricanes