Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korean Nukes

Hybrid View

North Korean Nukes

So, what do you think will happen to North Korea? South Korea has been hostage for quite some time, and now is in an even worse position. Obviously, Kim needs to be taken out. The only question is, is the world willing to gamble with South Korea's life--and will it be forced to?
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

In this whole thread i haven't read any more ludricous than that Nihil. How the hell can you call cricket a sport?
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MURACU
    In this whole thread i haven't read any more ludricous than that Nihil. How the hell can you call cricket a sport?
    ROFL.....well apparently now you can, they are using "Steroids", gotta beef up to swing that piece of wood... :-)

(Smilies not working, will have to use imagination)
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Yeah seen that with pakistan. Imagination Hmmmmmm. Anyway to get things back on track I've seen that NK are calling the sanctions an act of war now and they are maybe getting ready to try a second test now.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Quote Originally Posted by MURACU
    Yeah seen that with pakistan. Imagination Hmmmmmm. Anyway to get things back on track I've seen that NK are calling the sanctions an act of war now and they are maybe getting ready to try a second test now.
    It seems like they are "Daring" anyone to interfere, or it's a cry for help and China ain't listening, sort of like when Fidel cried to the old Soviet Union and after the wall fell, Russia said Nyet more money for you......

Watching China squirm right now is kinda neat, sort of payback for all of the veto's they put up against anything the US tried to get through the Security Council, I bet Russia is happy they are not that connected to Kim anymore and can stand back a bit...

The proverbial **** will hit the fan though if Japan and other's like SK insist on matching NK by having their own arsenal, unless NK is brought to heel...

Claude Swanson

N Korea has threatened to strike any nation that attempts to enforce sanctions. I don't really view that as realistic. However, I have heard that they have enough heavy artillary aimed at soeul to devastate it in no time.
    They might do that.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Heh. Again, Iran has never in it's entire history atacked a single nation.
    you need to re read your history

iran / persia
    Darius / Xerxes
    these are the guys who defeated all in there path until Thermopylae
    ancient history, but history does have a habit of repeating itself
    every race in the middle east has a blood stained past, most have a blood stained present
    Korea was the powerhouse for Genghis Khan's attacks through China and Japan, he defeated them and offered tham one alternative, join him or die

NKorea is a blight on the planet
    it has NO redeeming qualities
    it will not be missed
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Sorry double post =/
    If you have time teach me I\'m eager to learn.

Dude. We are talking about what has happend in the last 50 years. Who the **** gives a **** about what happend 800-2000+ years ago.

Dalek if you think that all the stuff we in the west +Russia/China has done is okey then you shouldn't have a problem with terrorists at all.
    Last edited by Yugoslavia?; October 18th, 2006 at 06:07 AM.
    If you have time teach me I\'m eager to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugoslavia?
    Dalek if you think that all the stuff we in the west +Russia/China has done is okey then you shouldn't have a problem with terrorists at all.
    I was under the impression we were discussing North Korea, I don't give a rats ass what the US/USSR/GDR/China did 50yrs ago either,it's right fecking now we are talking about, so get your head out of your arse and concentrate on what's at stake today...

As for terrorists, you guy's in Sweden can keep them all to your little selves, most of them live in Europe anyway's..

Claude Swanson