Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: North Korean Nukes

Originally posted here by Yugoslavia?
    . They want it to bargain with. Like "ok we got nukes, don't put sanctions on us and let us make nuclear energy" stuff :P Maybe later they also will trade their nuclear weapons program for better diplomatic relations and stuff.
    Yep, why not...this is the only way Kim operates..."Blackmail", sure we stop you pay now...(sucka), then when our backs are turned (as before) he starts up again, he needs to be stopped now....he has had plenty of opportunities to come to the table and discuss this, but as he has clearly shown, any deals made in good faith are only worth the paper they were written on, he has broken too many deals in the past, it's time to put up or shut up...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Hmmm...............

You mean a contra revolution against Kim? Well what happend when the Russians had a revolution? : ) Maybe a few nukes found themselves on the Black Market but obviously they weren't used. I don't think anything will happen to NKs nukes.
    That is what actually worries me...............if they have NO nukes then NONE will get into the wrong hands?

And have you any idea of how much it is costing me to keep this Alpha Class moored here? particularly as I have to have it disguised as a Russian Spy Trawler?

Originally posted here by nihil
    And have you any idea of how much it is costing me to keep this Alpha Class moored here? particularly as I have to have it disguised as a Russian Spy Trawler?
    Lol...better an Alpha then a Foxtrot or "Yankee"...

Claude Swanson

Originally posted here by Yugoslavia?
    I don't think anything will happen to NKs nukes.
    er..i beg to disagree.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/30781.pdf

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakist...ile/index.html

http://www.pakistan-facts.com/static...30111164804284

http://www.thebulletin.org/article_n...ofn=ma03norris

in case, you find any of the above sources unreliable, please read the story at the

washinton post

we also have a new entrant called libya. if their insurgents can put a hole on USS Cole, whats stopping them for using a nuke?

i dont wish to sound being against any particular country. apologies if you feel so.

cheers
    Hindsight is an exact science.
    MudBubble

Greeting's

So what? India has had more wars than North Korea...
    Seriously what is your point ?
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Hi ByTe~,

Please do not rise to the bait?

Seriously what is your point ?
    Errrrr.............well the Indians (our chaps, not the North American ones) were making crucible steel in the 13th. Century?............the North Koreans had not fallen out of their trees by then........... actually had their trees grown at that point in time?

Of course you chaps have had more wars......you can play cricket, polo, hockey (and you have had us guys to play with)...............not sports that the Balkans are famous for?

In this whole thread i haven't read any more ludricous than that Nihil. How the hell can you call cricket a sport?
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MURACU
    In this whole thread i haven't read any more ludricous than that Nihil. How the hell can you call cricket a sport?
    ROFL.....well apparently now you can, they are using "Steroids", gotta beef up to swing that piece of wood... :-)

(Smilies not working, will have to use imagination)

Claude Swanson

Yeah seen that with pakistan. Imagination Hmmmmmm. Anyway to get things back on track I've seen that NK are calling the sanctions an act of war now and they are maybe getting ready to try a second test now.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Quote Originally Posted by MURACU
    Yeah seen that with pakistan. Imagination Hmmmmmm. Anyway to get things back on track I've seen that NK are calling the sanctions an act of war now and they are maybe getting ready to try a second test now.
    It seems like they are "Daring" anyone to interfere, or it's a cry for help and China ain't listening, sort of like when Fidel cried to the old Soviet Union and after the wall fell, Russia said Nyet more money for you......

Watching China squirm right now is kinda neat, sort of payback for all of the veto's they put up against anything the US tried to get through the Security Council, I bet Russia is happy they are not that connected to Kim anymore and can stand back a bit...

The proverbial **** will hit the fan though if Japan and other's like SK insist on matching NK by having their own arsenal, unless NK is brought to heel...

Claude Swanson