Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: forgiveness

make you amends to them, and not anonymous strangers in an abstract world
    Of course you are right, but I've also been a bit abrasive
    in my online personality. Anyway, thank you, everyone for
    your kind words.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

God bless you!!! You are soon to become a great man of God.

Don't love the things of this world but God alone. Forgiveness is the first step! Good books: Wild at Heart, Purpose Driven Life, Abba's Child, the Bible (NIV/KJV I perfer).

I'm here for you brother. I've gone through this twice in my life, to a point of truly giving my life away to God. I'm so enpowered and joyous - as will you!

I'll be fasting and praying for you, my brother!

In Him,
    Kevin
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Quote Originally Posted by rcgreen
    Of course you are right, but I've also been a bit abrasive
    in my online personality. Anyway, thank you, everyone for
    your kind words.
    We will pray for you on Sunday (and the other six as it goes)

Abrasive? hah! I am still wiping the blood off my bayonet

Maybe you should be a scumbag fascist supermoderator?.............. give me a bit of time out and I will write an instruction manual for you

Have a good week-end Randy

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Hey man if it helps: I forgive you. even though you didnt do anything wrong... goodluck on your quest
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

RC G,

Although you have never offended me, I am most appreciative of your concern and your desire to make amends to all.

Take care and we'll remember you in our prayers as well.

Relyt

Connection refused, try again later.

Since you are a follower of Jesus, then surely you know he could be "abrasive" when nessissary (Money changers, etc..). I for one have never seen anything offensive of you. We all sin and need forgiveness.

Man, it's hard to believe it's been a month since I started this thread. Maybe i'm
    over the line putting it here on Cosmos. Maybe it belongs ??? where? ..

Maybe some are curious what the drama was all about, and other members have posted
    personal news from time to time. Someone tell me if I am out of line, with my own
    problems, as opposed to just keeping the discussion general. Anyway, my wife of 29
    years had an affair, packed up and left. That's 29 years and four children, a house,
    dogs cats, memories, a lifetime, all changed now. Life is now on an uncharted course,
    where six, or two months ago, I thought I knew who I was and where I was going.

It is easy to be self satisfied and smug. I never saw this coming. Oddly, I was enabled
    to turn from my normal reaction of blaming her/defending myself to examining my own self and issues instead. Friends assure me I will survive and heal. Those of you who have suffered the same way will understand when I say I am not sure that I want to heal.

Thanks for listening. If this opens a philosophical discussion, it will justify my having
    posted it here. I could have gone to a "lonely hearts" forum instead, but felt I had
    a lot invested in this board, so what the heck.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AOs Resident Troll
    Wow

I am really sorry to hear that.

Sometimes these things happen to us to put us on a new path.....

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Randy, you came to the right place................to your friends

Quote Originally Posted by rcgreen
    Man, it's hard to believe it's been a month since I started this thread. Maybe i'm
    over the line putting it here on Cosmos. Maybe it belongs ??? where? ..

Maybe some are curious what the drama was all about, and other members have posted
    personal news from time to time. Someone tell me if I am out of line, with my own
    problems, as opposed to just keeping the discussion general. Anyway, my wife of 29
    years had an affair, packed up and left. That's 29 years and four children, a house,
    dogs cats, memories, a lifetime, all changed now. Life is now on an uncharted course,
    where six, or two months ago, I thought I knew who I was and where I was going.

It is easy to be self satisfied and smug. I never saw this coming. Oddly, I was enabled
    to turn from my normal reaction of blaming her/defending myself to examining my own self and issues instead. Friends assure me I will survive and heal. Those of you who have suffered the same way will understand when I say I am not sure that I want to heal.

Thanks for listening. If this opens a philosophical discussion, it will justify my having
    posted it here. I could have gone to a "lonely hearts" forum instead, but felt I had
    a lot invested in this board, so what the heck.
    Hey mate, almost 2 years ago, the same thing happened to me (25 years). I too, was lost for a long time, in fact I am only starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I have done a lot of research (I'm am in IT that's what we do) and the popular theme seems to be, it takes two to three years to recover from this type of trauma. You think the break up was tough, the lawyers are shear hell.
    Pop be a PM if you need to talk a little more outside the forums.

It will get better, we all adapt.
    DjM