Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to all you World of Warcraft fans out there....

Nice!

Damn man, Too bad it got pushed to january... oh well. Just got my first toon to 60, workin on dungeon gear. HORDE FOREVER!!!

Lvl 60 Tauren Shamman
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

yes I did....well actually I played Desert Combat for a while, then went to wow.....got rid of wow now and am back @ Desert Combat...don't have time for it anymore

Gonna start to look for a IT job in the spring around Dallas.
    =

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    Being that I have the attention span of a tree stump, only one online game has ever kept my interest for any length of time. Unreal Tournament.
    Something about using a remote controlled nuke and flying it into unsuspecting people, then watching chunks of flesh and dismembered heads fly all over the screen after I evaporate their bodies with an atomic birthday cake...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

sigh. I have to go. psychiatrist is yelling at me to take my damn medication again.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

Thumbs up

Chey, Jarrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasup fellas?

I keep playing WoW once in a while...lol I got a lvl 26 paladin...with shitty gear. Thats about it .

Playing CZ and BF2142 right now. The sniper rifle in the new BF rocks!! especially the unlock.

You guys should check out www.gamingelites.com. We got some pretty chill members there, and we should scrim some times

Much <3
    Last edited by Cybr1d; October 31st, 2006 at 02:30 PM.

Hit me up sometime cybr1d.

baron67z (at) hotmail.com

I should throw up a TS server so we can all get together on it sometime
    =

Quote Originally Posted by hexadecimal

thats my gloat for the day

peace

Heh, grats. I've been in Alpha for BC since the beginning...

If you get closed beta give me a PM with your name and I'll hook up with you. Also let me know which server you are going to go on, I have characters on all of the beta servers right now.

and that's my gloat for the day

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Dead Man Walking
    Wow all 3 of the "big" members of the old CS clan in one thread. Well make that all 4 now.

Me I moved on to "Knight Online". I allways hated MMOs untill I found this one.

my brother plays runescape......which I find extremely retarded...when you compare it to RO or WoW or FFXI or any god damn game with graphics...lol

Beta testing sounds fun, I sure miss WoW. My buddy got me playing around Jan and it was the first game I ever played that held my interest - too well.

I got 2 60's, one in T1 and the other rank 13. But last month it kinda hit me - wtf have I done for the past ten months? So I deleted them and closed my account. I'm glad I did it (or at least I keep telling myself that) *cry*