Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

Moira, now that the accounts are merged you'll have to upload your avatar again. It doesn't transfer over.

Oh for goodness sake ..... OK

Edit Well, after telling me the upload of my avatar failed, I see it is displaying it.

While I was in the User CP, I noticed a really nice comment! I don't know where it came from but it was a very pleasant surprise It was in the reputation rating or something?
    Last edited by Moira; October 26th, 2006 at 08:58 PM.

To be honest, I dunno . I haven't see that yet.

It's in my user control panel.

No one's given me a rep point yet with any message attached I'll test it, thanks.

Take a look at my user control panel if you like - I don't mind. I'd just feel bigheaded pasting it here.

Well believe it or not, I can't. I would have to log in as you, and with vbulletin software, even an admin can't see what your password currently is. But I can check recent rep pts assigned overall.

Hmm, surprising. I was on one forum where you could "become this user" and others (most of them in fact) where you could see a user's control panel from the admin settings.

But nm - I'll PM it

I'm curious, what forum software was that?

Well on php forums and this software you can see any user's settings. You can't see their password but you can change it.

The other forum, I'm sorry but I can't remember the software they used because I have nothing to do with it now, and anyway they changed the forum and now use an entirely different system. That was the one where an admin could "become this user" - mainly used to sort out problems a user might have been having. I should add, I was never an admin there, just a moderator - I could see the option as we had limited access to the admin panel, but I couldn't use it.