Thread: Warning not for religious zelots.

Warning not for religious zelots.

Jesus is guarding the gates to heaven as it is st peters day off when up walks this little man in a black uniform with a small moustache. Jesus looks at him and asks his name.
    "Hitler adolf. The fuher!"
    Jesus checks in the Book and not finding the name says "sorry i cant let you in."
    "What do you mean you cant let me in?" shouts the fuher. "I am the fuher, I have been doing Gods work getting rid of the jews." he fumes. "I am a member of the master race."
    Jesus not really impressed "sorry if you are not in the book you can't get in!"
    Hitler calms down and ask "how about if i reward you? I will give you our highest decoration. The iron cross"
    Jesus thinks about it and decides he better ask his Father.
    Running up to god he says" Father there is a short guy at the gate who says if I let him in he will give me an iron cross"
    God looks down from his throne and asks " What would you want an iron cross for? You couldn't even carry the wooden one I got you."
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

I lol'ed.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

The Recidivist
    Omfg

Lmao
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hahaha oh man...
    Hi.

Nice one