Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (Another) Harry Potter Book thread...

Did you know the reason LoTR wasn't released as one book is because at the time, printing and paper costs would have been so prohibitive that none but the very richest people would have been able to purchase it at one go?

Just another useless tidbit!
    Last edited by debwalin; May 11th, 2007 at 11:13 PM.

that and a book you can't lift is annoying to read :P
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Arrow

RoadClosed. When did you get a wife? Last time I knew, you had a gf. Did you go and do one of those big life events and not tell us, or did I just miss the announcement while I was having one of my big life events? And does she know you wear lipstick?
    It took about 2 years to even admit she was my girlfriend and another 2 to marry her. Sept 2006 began my prison sentence. Life with no possibility of parole.

Spent 11 days mucking about England for the Honeymoon. I only wear lipstick on Holloween so I can get away with it.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Haha. Apparently, she's a very patient woman. Took me about 4 years to say yes to marriage too though, so I can't give you too much grief.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Considering I made a promise to never ever ever under any circumstance get married.... EVER! After a couple of relationships... 4 years isn't too bad.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Stupid me has been waiting 12 years for my man to marry me. :|

The best thing about goth girls is the corsets , maybe i should post a pic of mine.

Re; RAB on HP

I believe it is Sirius Black's brother. Its the only person with the initials R.B that i can recall. For anyone that has read "Order of the Phoenix" , you would have heard about R.Blacks murder

The best thing about goth girls is the corsets , maybe i should post a pic of mine.
    Don't let me stop you.
    West of House

lol make a new section on the forum for that!