Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad-Bye, Bad-Riddance, and Fair Poorly. Its finally over.

Bad-Bye, Bad-Riddance, and Fair Poorly. Its finally over.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...AQ.xml&src=rss

saddam is dead and in a well-deserved way. so long, you piece of ****. too bad it wasnt on american tv...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I don't think much is over, 'cept his life.

So true! Seems like there's always another one in the wings just waiting.
    Connection refused, try again later.

AOs Resident Troll
    IM everso HO

We are just as bad as he is......seeing the amount of civilians killed over there since the Americans have been there....and the actual recording of his last minutes....makes me sick.

I am disgraced as a westerner for having any part of this spectacle....

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

There is a real and moral difference in the accidental killing of civilians during war, and the targeting of your own people during times of peace. I don't see how anyone could ever equate the 2. The only similarity is both resulted in death, but so does driving a vehicle, some % of the time.

AOs Resident Troll
    Yeah ...thats right....whole families\villages have been killed\raped accidently...

thats why those american soldiers are in jail

why dont we have a media specacle of thier deaths....seeing its all the same

MLF

I believe he definately lost his right to live a long time a go when he thought killing innocent people without pity was moral. Put yourself in the position of the familes who he destroyed, you would want him killed instantly. He's not worth keeping in a jail cell, and wasting valuble tax dollars on him. That money can be spent in a more useful way, or toward a criminal that may or may not turn out to be a better citizen than he EVER was. He showed no signs of change...EVER. He was defiant before sentencing, during sentencing, after sentencing and during hanging; where's the change in that? However, I don't believe he deserved to die in the manner he was killed. You can't fight fire with fire, being cruel to him makes no difference in the world.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

.whole families\villages have been killed\raped accidently...

thats why those american soldiers are in jail

It seems that they are being held accountable for their actions.
    Doesn't this indicate that it is not our policy to commit
    such atrocities?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Hmmm one less despot....I believe in my opinion, the method of punishment should have been the same that the Kurds were exposed to and a collector's edition DVD set produced so that the funds from them can be used to rehabilitate the countless victims of this despicable family.

Sorry, but in the grand scheme of things, if there ever was a justifiable execution, this was it, unfortunately the way it was carried out was quite pathetic, if they (meaning the new Iraqi Gov't) had of conducted this without the tribal bias involved, it may have been a bit more palatable...I sincerely think those Iraqi's who until they saw the body as proof of his demise, can now get on with their lives. The fact he was hanging around (no pun intended Lol) meant that a lot of Iraqi's were not ready to celebrate their new found freedoms, it's like the boogeyman, until he is dead, there is the chance he would rule again, how many current Iraqi's would dread that day... (collaborators to name a few)..
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

AOs Resident Troll
    All I am saying is.....

Who made us the police, judge and executioner of the world??

and it is not our place to humiliate prisoners...or anyone for that matter

MLF