Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fancy a new phone anyone?

Fancy a new phone anyone?

Someone showed me this interesting site featuring the world's most expensive mobiles.

Which one would you choose? There's even a £1m mobile if you have the money!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

I would have to go with the "Mobiado Professional EM (wood) = $1,900 (£1,027)" I like the look...

/* edit: or this one ... "Sony Ericsson Black Diamond = $300,000 (£162,162)" */
    Last edited by westin; January 6th, 2007 at 12:50 AM.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

I liked the Black Diamond .... although I'd be happy with any of them tbh!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Antionline Herpetologist
    Heh, if I had any of those, I'd sell 'em and get myself a nice normal phone and a kickass computer and a kick ass camera . I wouldn't mind getting myself one of these: http://www.hasselblad.com/promotions/h3d.aspx

Cheers,
    cgkanchi

EDIT: By the way, that camera is 39 megapixels :O
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

im with moira on this one, the black diamone is looking pretty sweet
    bah, whats 300,000? im so there
    if God was willing to live all out for us, why aren't we willing to live all out for Him? God bless,
    Godsrock37
    my home my forum

I would choose the vertue dimond phone

Quote Originally Posted by cgkanchi
    Heh, if I had any of those, I'd sell 'em and get myself a nice normal phone and a kickass computer and a kick ass camera . I wouldn't mind getting myself one of these: http://www.hasselblad.com/promotions/h3d.aspx
    That doesn't quite achieve the same effect though does it? The whole decadent idea of owning one of those phones is that you also have the kickass computer and are so filthy rich that after ensuring you have all the necessities of life, there's shitloads of money left over that you can't spend. So you buy a Black Diamond phone or whichever one takes your fancy.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

I don't even have a cheap one. Yes, I'm one of the last holdouts, I don't own a cellphone. Can't stand the things. When I'm out of the house I don't wanna be reachable.

I'm not someone who uses them like a disease. I just have a PAYG Nokia N80 (which is actually quite a good phone). I upgraded because I wanted the Nokia web browser built in, like I said it comes in handy at work sometimes. I particularly like MSN, there seems to be a decent version at long last for phones and whilst in theory it's against the terms and conditions of use for some weird reason, it helps a boring day pass at work!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

I have nothing against them, per se, it's just the obnoxious twits on the train that have to scream into them at the top of their lungs, so that everyone in the car is forced to listen to their inanities.