Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fancy a new phone anyone?

Likewise ... it is like a disease, when you see every second person plugged into one of these phones. I use it when I need to, but I can't see the attraction of continually talking into one.

I have a friend who was invited to someone's house on christmas day in the afternoon for an hour. She was telling me how their 18 year old spent the entire time she was there texting, and never once acknowledged Jenny's presence or even looked up from her phone. How rude!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Well that's different. Teens aren't people, they're P.I.Ts (People In Training).

Yes, but their parents aren't! I'd certainly not let my teens be so bloody rude if we had guests!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Hee, Hee,

I was in a store before Christmas and saw a mobile phone jammer and a tv remote jammer................... boy! was I tempted

Dropping the phone out an upstairs window is free, and just as effective if not more.

Antionline Herpetologist
    JP, you'd be surprised at how tough some phones are. I've dropped my phone off the second story once and it fell on to concrete. Surprisingly, it didn't have a scratch on it.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi

EDIT: I'm sure a plant or something broke it's fall, otherwise it would have been in pieces, but still.
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

nihil... I want one of those jammers, I would probably walk through the mall with it in my pocket or something and watch everyone get mad.... would be a good time I would think
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

I would love to have one of those on the train. Stick it to those obnoxious mutants.

Not being funny or anything, but why are you all talking about an empty blog page, there is nothing there?

Have I missed the Frond?
    Sarcasm is a way of life

LOL, you're right, the pictures of all the phones appear to have disappeared! Rest assured they were there .... it listed the 10 most expensive mobiles in the world, with the number one topping £1m.

But I must admit it doesn't seem to be there now.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature