Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton - First Female President?

Well, it is your country, and your politics...............

/Me............ I cannot understand anyone who supports these pinko commie persons whose parents were not married when they were born........... you know the ones? Atilla the Hun, Ghengis Khan and other such wimps? Hell's teeth guys........ the Statue of Liberty came from Napoleon Bonaparte's mob?..... just melt it for scrap

All I can say is that whilst my cousin Bill (yes.... somewhat remote but still true) was a "hard dawg to keep on the porch at night" (quote from local farmer) will Hilary prove to be just as hard a bitch?

Vote for Dr. Evil............ or at least make him head of the IRS, and Bill the Cat for head of Homeland Security?

If things get very bad my friends, I will countersign you application to rejoin the Commonwealth

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Commonwealth nothing, I'm coming there to live if she gets in. I will bolt out of here like a hooker from a cathedral.

Joe!.......... that's where my staff do their best business

You can come and live in one of my houses mate!

LOL, I forgot, Peter Gabriel told us back in the mid 70s that the church runs protection rackets and other criminal stuff there. That's mighty generous of you, nih.

Quote Originally Posted by nihil
    Joe!.......... that's where my staff do their best business

You can come and live in one of my houses mate!
    LOL... If she won, you'd better open up a complex for wayward Americans cause I'd bolt out of here so fast you wouldn't have time to logout to answer the door.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

well not that im qualified to pass opinion on the US presidential candidate, but imo i think she will do great. It would be a good change on the political landscape

But what are her policies?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

She scares me. She may be good for New York but New York isn't the same as the rest of the U.S. Its kinda funny, you've got New York on one side, L.A. on the other, and the rest of us are stuck in the middle. California likes Arnold but I wouldn't vote for him either.

While I'm not opposed to a female president, I don't think this is the right time. With the problems we've got in the middle east and Asia it could be taken as weakness.

Is it possible to get a president with "balls" and brains?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein
    --The road to hell is paved with good intentions.--

Yes, it's possible. Senator John McCain

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Give the lady a chance ... its the 21st century. Maybe it will be for the best, not only for the USA but for the rest of the world.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cider
    Give the lady a chance ... its the 21st century. Maybe it will be for the best, not only for the USA but for the rest of the world.
    Hmmm, don't think the Argentinians would agree about a women being easier on peaceful initiatives.....(Iron Lady....) course Maggie IMHO had "balls", and Golda Meir could give Bushypoo a run for his money not to mention Indira Ghandi, although these particular women were "Prime Minister's" and not "Presidents" it's not like Hilary will be setting a precedent worldwide.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson