Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton - First Female President?

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    Well the 1st one that occurs off the top of the head is wanting to grant amnesty to illegal aliens and their offspring. No one should benefit from a criminal act. If the offspring were born in this USA as the result of violating the law, then they should not be considered citizens.

That's like telling a thief that "we know you stole, and it was wrong, but what the heck you might as well keep the loot now".
    That is one of the best views I have heard yet. That is totally ridiculous. In a way you can have sympathy for the "offspring" but your argument is 100 % correct and anyone that uses that as a "migration policy" or whatever its called in the USA should be flamed.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Thanks, I think so too. How does any official seek to make violating the law a profitable act? (I mean other than when the politician themselves is the one violating the law)

Jpnyc: When i was in school I enjoyed my history. We did some interesting findings on Cuba and the migrants going to the USA, namle most are in miami, florida. Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

By doing this policy dont they pull alot of votes from these people? I.E They come into the USA. Give birth and the child becomes a citizen. (I am taking my findings from the posts here - so please correct/add if I am wrong)

Wouldnt they pull votes from this polulation? I dont know if its a large population but If I was running for office I would take that into account.

Note: I am not from the USA as you can see, I just take a keen interest in countries abroad and esp a superpower ...

Any comments/flames appreciated.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Absolutely, and from all their relatives and friends, etc.

They already pull votes from this population, last I heard only 3(I think) states in the union require proof of citizenship to vote.

breaking the law is already "a profitable act" I spend $320 per month on health insurance, illegals get it free. If I sell drugs I go to jail, illegals get deported, and sneak back a week later. I have to be poor to collect food stamps and welfare, illegals get regardless of household income.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein
    --The road to hell is paved with good intentions.--

Sad, but true.

HMMM..........

OVER MY DEAD COLD BODY!
    that being said.. i dont mind the idea of a female president but ANY one but her.

Though the idea of a female president might be fun. Once a month a small country gets nuked because shes having a "bad" week.
    ...."Cant stop the signal Mel, Every thing goes some where and i go every where."...... "From here to the eyes and the ears of the verse, thats my motto or might be if i start having a motto" - Mr. Universe "Serenity"

Well that could be better than bush ... playing russian roulette with the middle east
    Albert Einstein

That wouldnt be better than bush's antics, would it?
    Albert Einstein

No, not for me, it wouldn't. The damage hilary will do will be here at home.