Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi oldies and new ones.

Hi oldies and new ones.

HI everybody,
    I have been here since there use to be a guy named Memory then he changed his name to Nemory. I dont know what his name is now. Also I remember some old guys nihil, Swordfish, Negative, Msmittens, also many others ... just dont remember other right now. This place changed completely with Vbulletin board. Anyone has a link to the old story of its changing around. And what's the big idea behind this all. The old site looks Damn cool to me. This new one is more like a forum than an portal. I'd say get something like the old look. Are the owners of this site still the same or had there been any changes.
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

The forum is now owned by Jupiter Media..

Hi there kryptonic,
    Dude who owned it a couple of years ago and what about the hack profiler project. I remember that project. Is it died.
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

JPnyc owned it. He still posts here quite frequently. I don't really remember the hack profiler project. What was it about?

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    JPnyc owned it. He still posts here quite frequently. I don't really remember the hack profiler project. What was it about?
    JPnyc is NOT the JP that orginally owned the site, he works for Jupmedia.

Cheers:
    DjM

Well if you remember it was placed on the right menu under the GEO location mapper. Hacker profiler project was about profiling a hacker .. that's whether he's a Kid, a professional, Hardcore ... Many other things were included. Also dude there was a guy named Ankit Fadia ... I head his profile was delete from AO longtime time back.

Hi there DjM,
    So who is JP. I Still remember the Blue top strip on the header saying Maximum Security for the connected World.

Here's what I talking about:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200302010...er-profiling/?

Thank God there is a WayBack Machine. :P

Have a look over the everychanging looks of Antionline

Quote Originally Posted by yuvraj
    Hi there DjM,
    So who is JP. I Still remember the Blue top strip on the header saying Maximum Security for the connected World.
    JP ----> http://antionline.com/member.php?u=2

Cheers:
    DjM

Quote Originally Posted by DjM
    JPnyc is NOT the JP that orginally owned the site, he works for Jupmedia.

Cheers:
    Ohh...well I just assumed that JP and JPNyc were the same people.

Edit: Wow looking at the archived site really brings me back.
    /me misses the old days
    Last edited by kryptonic; January 31st, 2007 at 10:29 PM.