Thread: Happy St. Paddy's Day...

Happy St. Paddy's Day...

Hope you all enjoy the #00FF00 beer, the carbombs [the drink, not the violent kind, (depending on where you are drinking them anyway)] ... the catholic Jameson, and the protestant Bushmills... and of course the non-denominational Baileys...

I am celebrating all night.. already watched boondock saints.. and listened to flogging molly and dropkick murphy's...

Happy St. Patrick's day AO!
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Thanks and to you too. It's also my 10th anniversary in this apt. Yes, there is 1 person in this world dumb enough to move on St. Patty's day. Definitely corned beef'n garbage for dinner.

Hi Westin,

Happy St. Patrick's

What is a "carbomb?".................... I know the "depth charge".............. it is a pint of Guinness with a glass containing a large Wood's 100 proof Navy Rum inside the pint glass

Doesn't take many to sink must submarines I know

Nihil Old chap

a car bomb is a shot of bailey's with jameson floated on top dropped in a pint of guiness... then you chug... then you fight! well maybe not... have a good one man...

westin
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

eh, isn't depth charge just a generic term for any pint with a shot in?

meh, I spent yesterday doing a sponsored row to ireland and didn't get to drink much. mmmmmmmm #000000 pint. not #00ff00 :P
    If the world doesn't stop annoying me I will name my kids ";DROP DATABASE;" and get revenge.

Ah ha! It was St. Patty's day yesterday...
    That would be why I feel like crap.

Need Must have
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Quote Originally Posted by phishphreek
    Ah ha! It was St. Patty's day yesterday...
    That would be why I feel like crap.

Need Must have
    You feel like crap?! Pfah! I thought I was going to be partying all night, but no! Little was the public aware of the Irish Car-Bombs littering the gathering of friends I was with. If it weren't for my valiant and heroic effort to muffle all of them with my mouth and stomach...things would have been ugly. Although, after taking several for the team, I probably wasn't winning any beauty contests either. To the contrary however, every woman there certainly was! har!

Happy belated St. Patties Day!
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

I tapped a keg of my own special brew, I high gravity Irish red style. It turned out excellent and I served it in half pint belgium style glasses because of the gravity. I actually drank in moderation for once. Felt excellent the next day.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

I watched the last of the 6 nation's rugby in my local. Had a good few pints as we had started at about 2. Still i also drank in moderation I never had more then one pint in my hand at any one time. (I think). Still a good night we had scottish bagpippers, irish dancers and beer.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

Glad to hear everyone had a happy holiday full of good cheer.

I went overboard with the Irish Car Bombs and a few came back to haunt me the next morning.

I remember being at a bar very late and actually seeing the bar tender wearing a sign that said "NO MORE CARBOMBS"...@ Chieftain Irish Pub in SF

Luckily I was prepared and when we got back to our place I broke out the ingredients for a few more.

I'd have to say all in all it was a great time even if almost 75% of the people I was with eventually had to expel some of the excess cheer. Ah the holidays...they bring out the best in people.
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!