Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bogus

Bogus

Who knows Ankit Fadia? I know that this guy is just pretending to be an I.T security expert.. all i know that this guy put his own school in India and
    give C.E.H certification for for all student whot attend his school learning.

this guy telling his a computer geek when it comes to penetration and defences,

any feed back from others?:

My dear friend,

Ankit Fadia is a creation of the Indian media, and a legend in his own imagination. I would confidently say that my tomcat has forgotten more about hacking than he will ever know.

He has been exposed for plagiarism and faking "credentials"....................

A certification from him is only of use if you have run out of toilet rolls

I think I recall a member here claiming to be Ankit about 4 or 5 years ago..

I think we antipointed him to death.. hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil
    A certification from him is only of use if you have run out of toilet rolls
    I use mine as a dart board, and i want my 9.95$ back..

Hi,
    www.Hackingmobilephones.com.
    This is where he can be found
    Ankit Fadia is an independent computer security based out of the Silicon Valley in California, USA. He has authored several internationally best-selling books on numerous topics related to Computer Security that have been widely appreciated by both professionals and industry leaders the world over. Fadia provides customized cyber security training and consulting solutions to clients across North America, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East. For his outstanding global contributions in the field of computer security, Fadia has been honored with numerous awards, including the IT Leader Award 2005, Person of the Year and the Outstanding Young Achiever’s Award. Fadia has been celebrated in international media and is invited regularly by BBC Radio World News to share the latest updates on virus outbreaks, loopholes, and cyber-crime trends.
    I don't think it is only the Indian media...BBC too is involved

Don't you just love this guy

He keeps finding new ways to make a fool of him self
    wikipedia.com
    In 2005, Fadia said that he is going to write a thriller on the lines of Dan Brown's Digital Fortress, which he hopes to make into a movie. He claimed that a production company has approached him with a blanket offer. He said that he was also planning a restaurant in Pune or Ahmedabad[14].
    I wonder if it is the Warner Brothers. :P
    ---------------------------
    www.IndiaEsecure.com

Hmmmm, The BBC is not involved, they would only talk to accredited professionals, Fadia just claims this to be so, because he knows that those guys will neither confirm or deny, and it is difficult to prove......... a bit like claiming to advise the FBI or CIA or whoever ........ there have been several "wannabes" done that?

No, it was not Warner Brothers, it was the Marx Brothers (Grouch, Beppo, Chico)............... and I am not talking about Karl (of "Das Kapital" fame)

"Internationally best-selling books" ............. where? ....... in countries where there is a toilet roll and dartboard famine perhaps

In all reality, if you are any good, you don't advertise................ if he were as good as his mythology, someone would have used their "black budget" to hire a true professional to "put the wires on him" and "let the hammer down".......... that is how they work

Hi,
    In all reality, if you are any good, you don't advertise................ if he were as good as his mythology, someone would have used their "black budget" to hire a true professional to "put the wires on him" and "let the hammer down".......... that is how they work
    We are planning to do that ,we just need to know where he is rite now,rumor has it that he is in Stanford university ???
    Can anyone confirm this.
    If he is there .......................he has to be one of the biggest bluff master alive

He wrote his book some time back in 1999 when internet was relatively new in India,just about then the Indian media was running low on gossip ...what to do,when a big shot publisher published a book by a Indian kid who is only 14 yrs old,the Indian media jumped on the band wagon with out verifying.
    ---------------------------
    www.IndiaEsecure.com

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hmmmm, The BBC is not involved, they would only talk to accredited professionals, Fadia just claims this to be so, because he knows that those guys will neither confirm or deny, and it is difficult to prove......... a bit like claiming to advise the FBI or CIA or whoever ........ there have been several "wannabes" done that?
    He did claim that I thought. I know he did claim that JP, the original owner of AO, was a friend of his. I read his first book. It's appalling how much of it was plaigiarized from the internet without reference and little understanding. Also, the fact that he suggested that to practise one use's their ISP seemed rather unethical.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

MsM,

I do believe that JP(V) strongly refuted that claim?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    MsM,

I do believe that JP(V) strongly refuted that claim?
    He did. I remember he was rather pissed about it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage