Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/20, 420, 4:20

Talking 4/20, 420, 4:20

A Happy Holiday to one and all. Being that I went to the school where this term began and being that my nic is Blunted, I thought this poster I made would help educate some people on this holiday and worldwide pot-smoking day.

It isn't all about getting stoned, but also stopping the stupid American war on drugs and to legalize something that is less harmful than alcohol or cigs.

Also take a moment to remember those who can't be with us. This world is a screwed up place, but lets make the best of it. Blaze it up everyone!

It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!

I know I'll burn at least 7 blunts tonight....
    O.G at A.O

Happy 4/20 its been and passed in the UK smoked about 6g last night and passed out at 9:30 ish and woke up and started smoking the last 1.0g i had =(. Side note im taking a break from weed for a while smoking far to much and not getting the desired affect smoked 3/4 of an oz to myself last week another side note the UK is looking in to the affects of drugs again since some scientist said slcohol and tobbaco are more dangerous than cannabis XTC etc viva la revelotion
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

That is why I love Northern California (well California in general) not only do we have everything in this state, but the weed, chronic, whatever you want to call it is sooo strong. Even one puff and you will get high as a kite. Everything is fresh and green and most comes from within this state as it is one of our major exports.

On a side note...I got chased off the San Rafael High School campus on 4/20 after putting up about 50+ posters all over the school which I posted a link of this poster above. I had a great time and I hope at least some of those kids now know more of their history. If you haven't read it yet take a look at the flyer I made for this special occasion.

I am usually not one to incriminate myself... but I had a great day on the 20th ... my wife made some pretty good brownies... and the air was pretty hazy...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Good times had by all I hope. I had a great meal where every item had some sort of ganja infused into it...amazing to say the least. Even the alcoholic drink had some oils in it extracted from the plant.

But was I in love with the food or just the feeling I got from eating it?...either way I must have put on a few pounds.

Banned
    Hmmm and i would of thought Gore would of at least made an attempt to post in this here thread..

Oh and your all a bunch of stoners

/me didnt smoke on 420 stupid drug tests.....

Well make it a belated 4/20 whenever you have the chance.

My buddy had to do the same thing as he is on random drug tests for another few months. Be strong my friend.

hahah, I hate being stoned on my computer. I start doing something, stop forget what I was doing. Close it down, then remember what I was doing open it up. Then stop, forget close. Hours go buy.

now playing Wii stoned. Deadly.
    meh. -ech0.