Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My band

My band

I'm just making one post instead of adding a sig or spamming the crap out of other threads, I have been making music this week, and I just set up a myspace with some songs I made that you can listen to.

I'd appreciate feed back.

The music is mostly electronic in nature or Industrial, so if you aren't into that and think it sucks, then you probably don't want to even go look in the first place heh.

http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror

Hey gore old mate............

What is "Industrial"? not heard of that genre. A simple explanation please

is that noise with forklifts?
    Do we have to use industrial earplugs??
    haha little joke.will listen liitle bit when i come from work and post my coment.

well im not into that genre but i do like techno trance and that **** so i can listen to that too, its pretty decent...
    O.G at A.O

Hello all,

Nihil, I believe that NIN (nine inch nails) are an industrial band. I'm not a huge fan of their music, but they are much more enjoyable than 99% of the poo-poo radio stations pass off as 'music' on the air waves.....

Thanks dude, seriously. I'm trying to get more feed back, so far the only people who hear it like me as a person, so there is that question of "are they saying it's good because they like ME or...?" but anyway, Industrial is basically what happens when you make electronic music that's a little more heavy or hard.

KMFDM, Rammstein, things like that. I make a mix of stuff, most of that is heavier, but I am going to probably put some more techno like stuff up too. I just added a new one earlier that I made the default because I thought it was my best so far.

Copyright, the songs I'll be doing before I have a full album ready should have a good bit of that on there as I can usually do that, really just toning down the drums would make it a bit more light and adding some other effects. The app I use has most of the effects I need to make that.

Anyway, thanks for any input.

Quote Originally Posted by z31200n3
    Hello all,

Nihil, I believe that NIN (nine inch nails) are an industrial band. I'm not a huge fan of their music, but they are much more enjoyable than 99% of the poo-poo radio stations pass off as 'music' on the air waves.....
    Yes, Trent is for sure a big name in Industrial, and old Marilyn Manson had some Industrial remixes too

Good sound, big guy. Cute friends list too.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thanks lol. you need to come around more.

By the way I just finished the last song I plan on putting on the first CD I release under this type, and it's uploaded now too

BlitzKriegBass is the newest and GoreKore was also released earlier, I did both today heh.

Copyright, I took your advice and also did a more mellow trance sounding song so when I have the album read you can buy one at the AO member discount price and listen

Or I'll just upload it who knows heh.

alright id like a listen at it, see how it is.
    O.G at A.O