Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official AO NFL Chit-Chat Thread

Ouroboros: Sorry, you guys barely lost. Couple crucial interceptions there.. blah. But the season isn't over, especially for you guys.. you guys are doing good, and will probably be in the playoffs.

As for me.. MY TEAM WON TODAY! Only thing is, McNabb got injured.. blah. But we still won!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Mine too, but 2 major injuries. Bad news. Not a good showing, overall, despite the win.

Spyder32,

A.J. Feeley stepped in and did his job he threw a touchdown pass to Jason Avant. Correll Buckhalter scored on an eight-yard touchdown run to give the Eagles a 10-7 lead. Buckhalter gave the Eagles their first lead with 11:09 remaining in the third quarter. McNabb left the game with a sprained ankle on the near-anniversary of the injury last year on November 19, 2006. IMO McNabb needs to retire his number.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

JPNYC: Yeah, barely beating Detroit.. they easily could've had you guys, the gmen definitely got lucky. They need to be careful not to let whats happened the last 2 seasons happen again this year, because they're not looking good. And those two injuries are crucial.

cdkj: A.J Feeley definitely did his job, hes always done well for us. While he threw an interception and almost had a fumble, he did alright.. better than McNabb was at that point. As for McNabb, he better hope this injury isn't that serious otherwise hes done with Philly. He already is on the docket to be traded/released after this season, a severe injury will only guarentee it.
    Space For Rent.. =]

The Giants also badly need a secondary. What they have is barely a Tertiary.

Big Colts fan here... Unfortunately we are under a current injury hiatus, from everything I have seen we appear to be the only team that came close to beating the Pats so hopefully we will have better luck in the post season.
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Agreed. Only one that can challenge NE.

I disagree, I'd have to say (as of right now) Dallas can challenge New England, probably better then the Colts can. The Colts injuries pile up each week and struggling to beat K.C?! That's not good.. Dallas meanwhile has been unstoppable and poses (as of now) a much more serious threat to NE. Granted, NE will still win the title and granted the Colts are the only team in the AFC who can challenge NE.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I dunno...Dallas is having a good run right now, but TO's head could explode at any moment, so I would give Favre's experience and 2 minute drill over Dallas anytime, and besides who has Dallas played so far this year...no one...

Pats and Colts....Pats by (let me adjust this camera for a second) a TD...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Dallas has beaten the Giants twice, and Washington -- two teams most likely who will be in the playoffs. T.O's head won't explode any moment at all.. he just had a career-game and his team is best in its conference. He won't be doing any complaining until Dallas loses in the playoffs or in the Superbowl.

While we're on THAT argument though, who has GB beaten this year? Other than the Giants and Washington, same as Dallas (although Dallas beat NYG twice).
    Space For Rent.. =]