Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forget Cloverfield, Live Free or Die Hard...

Cider : getting the resources together to pull such a thing off would probably raise several red flags. The FBI/CIA/NSA/whatever would be all over them long before they got started.

wear fishnets wear fishnetser

wtf! when did h4x0r or h-a-c-k-e-r start coming up as wear fishnetser?

edit: That certainly explains a couple of things... I was searching google the other day like... wtf is hacker?! Man, go away to work for a couple of weeks and you can't say hacker anymore?
    Last edited by phishphreek; January 24th, 2008 at 02:29 AM.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    The-Spec I said "computer people" because we have a clever little filter put in place that replaces the H word with something else! (after 3 posts I am surprised that you didn't know that
    I understood but im still not making particular categorisations between internet users. It's pointless. There are more people with grandiose expertise in computer related fields than either of us could imagine. Things are at a point where the concept of terms like "computer people" is both silly and irellevent.

(since I was talking about acting careers, she would not apply)
    You keep saying that it ruined them... but do you honestly beleave the likes of Mark Hamill could have found their own way into hollywood? I doubt it.

I was searching google the other day like... wtf is wear fishnetser?!
    Yeah, sounds like a nice 4chan reference huh? I generally dislike threads with the H-word in it. This atleast makes threads like these entertaining. All the kids that pop into sites like this to talk about leet h4x suddenly seem less annoying too.

Quote Originally Posted by phishphreek
    wear fishnets wear fishnetser

wtf! when did h4x0r or h-a-c-k-e-r start coming up as wear fishnetser?

edit: That certainly explains a couple of things... I was searching google the other day like... wtf is hacker?! Man, go away to work for a couple of weeks and you can't say hacker anymore?
    It was a suggestion that I liked. forums need to be amusing as well as informative.

Mark Hamill
    Are you serious? they man is bouncing around t.v. shows and doing cartoon voice-overs... yeah his career as an actor is booming!

silly and irellevent.
    the only thing silly and not relevant are your posts...
    (how did you get the greenies?)

delstar brought up a good point towards Ciders question, I am sure (for the most part) that the United States government is monitoring such things...

Mark Hamill is Bitchfist...that alone is worthy of respect.

Oh, and the Wing Commander thing.

I'm talking out of my ass, of course.

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Speaking of Jedi (which we weren't), I'm about to finish KOTOR. What a phenomenal game! Great story, great development, flawed battle system (albeit very manageable).

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled thread about whatever the thread was about in the first place.

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Banned
    Are you serious? they man is bouncing around t.v. shows and doing cartoon voice-overs... yeah his career as an actor is booming!
    Exactly but I doubt that was ever the result of him playing a character in star wars. Everyone involved with the movie was working from the bottom up and not the other way around. None of them had huge acting careers that could've possably been ruined to begin with. They could have only gained from it.
    the only thing silly and not relevant are your posts...
    Says the guy who wanted to talk about movies then shutdown and got defensive about what? I guess movie trivia, right? That doesn't exactly hold you to a brighter light. And this probably isn't the trait of a very sociable person.
    (how did you get the greenies?)
    Antipoints got boring fast for me and almost everyone else here. Nobody gives a crap about how erect my antipoints are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Speaking of Jedi (which we weren't), I'm about to finish KOTOR. What a phenomenal game! Great story, great development, flawed battle system (albeit very manageable).

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled thread about whatever the thread was about in the first place.

O

Regular scheduled thread??? I think that was lost a long time ago. So keeping with the new theme, KOTOR is cool. But this is probably going to be so much better:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/
    I AM... THE WOLFMAN!!
    The Wolfman's Homepage: http://www.fangtastic.org
    Do you dig the Wolfman?? Sign his Ghoulbook or listen to him Howl

Maybe it's time for another "should we lose the reputation system?" Poll.