Thread: FYI

Hybrid View

FYI

v
    v
    v
    v
    v

If you're going to insult me, at least send me a pm instead of just hiding ur insults behind nameless neg rep points. Anything less is just cowardly.

Jeez, these kids today, so anti-confrontational, lol...

Hell, u can even look for me on CoD4, my gamertag is the same as my screen name here. Come get ur face blown off

Banned
    You sure are venting a lot about rep points for someone who doesn't care about them

If you feel like a rep point assignment was absolutely out of line, you are always welcome to contact a moderator to look into it - I just did, and I didn't see anything that I haven't seen a thousand times before.

It's not the points, i'd rather have them disabled like J to tha P has, if you can make that happen It's that there's no name associated with the comments left and these cowards huff and puff their bird chests too much when they're anonymous. What ever happened to a good ol' fashion flame war??

no name associated with the comments left ...
    Has something changed?

rep points are now anonymous?
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

from what i can see, unless there's a link somewhere i been missing.

Banned
    Yes, rep points are anonymous...

Rep points are NOT anonymous...in your user cp it lists thread, date, posted by, and comment

the ' posted by ' is the rep giver/taker

eg. I am about to give xiphias360 some reds...go into your user cp and you will see I gave you reds, and what thread, and whatever comments I assigned to it.

What CoD4 servers do you frequent? I think I recognize the nick.

I don't have that column. It goes:
    Code:
    Latest Reputation Received  
    Thread Date                                 Comment 
     FYI    January 26th, 2008 12:17 PM see
    Maybe that column is grandfathered for older members but not available to newer ones.

As far as servers, I play on xbox live. I gave up on computer gaming years ago. Since I was always mobile I always had laptops and unless you carry around a 37 pound alienware, laptops aren't really good for keeping up with the latest games. I still have about $200+ worth of unplayable computer games laying around, lol.

Banned
    No offense, don't you think this thread not only justifies it but also proves their point?

Joplin says it best.

Hell, u can even look for me on CoD4, my gamertag is the same as my screen name here. Come get ur face blown off
    Sitting in your room alone playing video games... now those are the actions of a very threatening and confrontational person.