Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FYI

I don't have a "posted by" section either...
    I used to watch Rugrats too, I hated that little girl!

OMG, thank you Dr Phil
    LOL, 9 posts and not a one IT related... someone should find a new forum to bug!

I like Call of Duty 4, we play it in the dorms sometimes... TheUnbeatChamp is my friends gamertag, he plays all the time! (he is a professional gamer, gets payed to play video games; he plays madden and COD4 for money and is sponsored)

I wouldn't mind to have the disabled rep too...

Banned
    LOL, 9 posts and not a one IT related... someone should find a new forum to bug!
    That doesn't mean anything when you specifically look for threads like this... just to suggest how other users should leave the site, no less.

And I think outright telling other people to go away only implies that you're afraid of holding yourself up in conversation.

Latest Reputation Received ThreadDatePosted ByComment
    This is what I see, of course no one ever gives me ap's
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Hm. And all I play is Madden.. heh.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Quote Originally Posted by xiphias360
    Actually, I sit in my livingroom, with the wife and whoever's over at the time, playing video games. Oh, and on my 50in hd plasma that's also my monitor, while listening to/feeling the explosions and gunfire from my surround sound system, so don't try to project your sad life on me, nobody's buying it...
    Certainly I'm never one to pile it on, but... So you spend your free time with your wife playing video games? Nope, nothing sad about that.
    I'm also impressed by the size of your T.V., wow. plasma HD, i think i just peed myself a little.

Ugh, another dumb*** thread about the injustices done by rep/anti-points.

Just goes to prove there's no such thing as "grown-ups".
    Last edited by KorpDeath; January 28th, 2008 at 04:11 PM.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by KorpDeath
    Certainly I'm never one to pile it on, but...
    Translation: I like to think I'm too good to bother with these types of threads, but I'll post anyway as I'm an attention craving post wh0re, and I wants peoples to see my l33t fl4m3X0ringz skillz.

So you spend your free time with your wife playing video games? Nope, nothing sad about that.
    ^ You see how people with lack of creativity can't put together a real insult so they try pull one out of their ass? I know you small-time anklebiters are remedial at best, so let me walk you through this one: just because someone spends time doing something, doesn't mean they dedicate every waking moment to it, only it, and nothing else. Going by the mindstate you had while desperately reaching for that one, I could use it to say something equally as non-hetero such as "So you spend all your free time on AO looking for threads in which to leave your talentless excrement? Nope, nothing sad about that"

I'm also impressed by the size of your T.V., wow. plasma HD, i think i just peed myself a little.
    As you should be. I still get impressed by it at times. Hell, sometimes it even gets me sexually excitied...

Ugh, another dumb*** thread
    That you replied to, which isn't saying much about yourself...

about the injustices done by rep/anti-points. Just goes to prove there's no such thing as "grown-ups".
    Actually, it's about the anonymous cowards who act phoney tough when there's no name associated with their comments. Next time, you might wanna actually read the thread before you start pecking away at the keyboard, mmkay junior??
    Last edited by xiphias360; January 28th, 2008 at 07:14 PM.

AOs Resident Troll
    OMG...

This could get ugly

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

That doesn't mean anything when you specifically look for threads like this... just to suggest how other users should leave the site, no less.

And I think outright telling other people to go away only implies that you're afraid of holding yourself up in conversation.
    I don't look for threads like this, I try and read every thread... I feel that I contribute my fair share.

Telling someone who is hindering and not helping a forum that I frequent, to leave has nothing to do with my ability to "hold myself up" in conversation. I would like to see this site expand not contract, and people who just post trying to invoke a "flame war" are not helping!

Holding a conversation is something you couldn't manage...

I did make sure to post it in the right forum this time, lol. But seriously, I was being sarcastic about the flame war. Just letting people know it's OK to tell someone face-to-face or handle-to-handle if they have something to say. But, if people feel like hating in the thread, I'm always game to put them on the rotisserie...

Even in all my sarcastic replies and whatnot, I still contribute more than enough to have a little fun now and then

peck, peck ,peck, peck, peck, peck.

The dude abides, the ignorant care about rep points.

*wink*, big boy