but to be honest with ya Eg, there hasn't been that much constructive. At least not in the way I have been reading things. I may be misinterpreting the underlying tone of certain posts but most of what I have seen has been either a vendetta against spyder or bashing JupMed and its agents for having a corporate policy they have to follow. Out of 180 posts there have been maybe 30 total that were even semi constructive.

And for the record, not trying to be a jerk here. But just because it works over at ******* that does not necessarily mean it will work here. Does ******* have shareholders? Is ******* traded on the NASDAQ? No. It has membership it has to keep happy. But the bottom line is we don't pay for this site. Jupiter Media owns it. They have a completely different structure than the people who run *******. And I'm not trying to bash *******. I have never actually visited. I'm not sure at this point if I would be welcome.

But you are comparing apples to oranges and I have seen at least one person say in this thread (im paraphrasing here) "if AO doesn't do exatly what I say, I am taking my marbles and going home". I do not feel inclined to go back and find the exact post. I don't have time to sift back through 180 posts to find the one I am referring to. Thats why I said if you don't like it go somewhere else.

I would love to see you guys stay around. I don't want to see anyone leave. But some people just refuse to accept reality. And that reality is not everything that people want is possible for this large corporation. It may work fine for you guys but it wont fly with JPNyc and intmon's boss. Thats what I am trying to get across.

I work for a multi-national corporation. I am currently in the transportation division as a foreman. And let me tell you, what would fly with a small mom and pop trucking company would never fly with these guys. Its the same thing here. If one of my guys has a suggestion on how to do something better I have a chain of command I have to follow. If someone in the corporate office rejects the idea, then thats it, end of story. And at that point its like the idea never existed. I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying thats the way life goes.

/rant